THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Be still My beating heart Andrew Justice is back!!

David-SF
This topic is 5382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest andrewd

Bizarre coincidence since David is the one who started the thread, but the hands on Janet’s ta-tas look like those which belong to the author of this thread! D, you dog! Have you had your mitts on Janet’s tits? LOL!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the pose comments...

I just got wind of my return to the industry. I am sorry to inform all of you it is just not true at the moment. It seems someone has played an elaborate hoax on everyone. I started getting emails yesterday about my return and wondered what the heck they were talking about. I am not sure who created the adds on rentboy or M4RN but I will see to it they are removed. I do still appreciate everyones support for me returning. I know for sure if and when I do it will be coming back with A BANG!!!!

And Christina was definitely my favorite pose.

David how dare you fondle my beloved Janet.

I appologize if anyone is disapointed in this sad posting. But the thread was just not true.

Best regards,

The REAL

Andrew Justice

Guest greatness

happy for you!!!!

How do we know whether the above post is real? :) Anyways, that's good that you are still retired. That's what I really wished for you actually. I hope you meet your love, settle down and have wonderful kids (how cute they would be). If I were bi, I would do that. I do like your pose and hope to see you on America's Next Top Model as a pose instructor.

Andrew Justice: Girls, strike a pose.... no no no... you are doing it all wrong.. Here look at me.. Smiles with your eyes, place your hands like this

CW's rating will skyrocket because of you. Take care my friend. I send you my kisses and hugs. :)

2010 First Daddy PRANK?

OK so something here doesn't make sense. So who texted David SF to say Andrew was coming back? Unless the mysterious newbie is not the real Andrew Justice. Would the real Andrew Justice please stand up?

We are heading into Page 7..IF "AJ" has NOT returned to the "Working Guy" Scene..This is quite the PRANK! ;)

Better than "Balloon Boy"! of course without the REAL Consequences!

Guest RyanCade
we are heading into page 7..if "aj" has not returned to the "working guy" scene..this is quite the prank! ;)

better than "balloon boy"! Of course without the real consequences!

oh! No! It"s gaybor lmao Of course I am kidding

Guest greatness

Is Ashton Kutcher among us?

It's like watching an episode of Punk'd. I was right. There were hot celebrities lurking on this site and Ashton Kutcher was playing a prank on our celebrity lurkers. My guess is Jack Twist is Jack Gyllenhaal :) and Lucky is Tom Cruise.

Lucky : "I am not finished. Sit down" in A Few Good Men.

Wtf!!!!!!!

Scratching my head wondering who would do such a thing.

interesting that me and AJ and very few others know my personal nick name for him and when I received the text he said its me (insert nick name here)

and also provided another piece of interesting information that made me really believe it was him.

the list of suspects is very short and most would never even consider doing such a thing as a matter of fact I cant think of one person that knows his nick name that would pull such a "prank"

funny I cant imagine AJ not calling me right away to tell me he is not coming out of retirement and that its a hoax he has never hesitated to do so in the past. Oh well I am sure if he is not back working he is doing just fine what ever the case may be.

AJ please call me when you get a chance check in and be well

hope to see you in the future.

xo David :confused::confused::confused::confused: sorry for the confusion but the thread was a fun one wasnt it

Did I miss something.....?

Because this thread is getting very long. But from one of Andrew or David's posts--is there someone who thinks the announcement of Andrew Justice's return might be a scam? Are there any reasons to think that?

The only thing I can contribute is that his M4RN ad is up--with mostly the pictures he had before he retired--but with the addition of 2 pictures I don't remember seeing before. Also I had e-mailed him at the time I heard of his retirement to wish him well--and just recently received a reply saying that he had just received my e-mail.

Gman

Guest greatness

2 pictures

are from Manhole 2 (Mustang Studio). He did a movie with Mustang Studio a couple of months before his retirement. They are not recent pics. I believe those pics are from early 2009.

Because this thread is getting very long. But from one of Andrew or David's posts--is there someone who thinks the announcement of Andrew Justice's return might be a scam? Are there any reasons to think that?

The only thing I can contribute is that his M4RN ad is up--with mostly the pictures he had before he retired--but with the addition of 2 pictures I don't remember seeing before. Also I had e-mailed him at the time I heard of his retirement to wish him well--and just recently received a reply saying that he had just received my e-mail.

Gman

hey greatness Thanks thats so generous of you

Thanks greatness that would be a complicated contest and I feel uncomfortable not making the arrangements for such a fun scenario.

guess i am a little bit controlling LOL

but a fun idea just the same

Guest greatness

oh my

That's so nice of you. :). Sorry for posting something about you without your consent. It was for fun but come to think of it I should have asked you first. I have deleted my post. Thanks for your kind reply. You are just so kind and classy.

I'm guessing that Today's Cover Guy is definitely and OFFICIALLY "Out of Retirement" and for all to know it over the weekend! :D

I am also sure his Reviews will definitely be Updated from 6/09 also. :D

So now this Thread can be Put To Rest! :)

I never understood why some people thought it might be a scam in the 1st place. I mean, unless I had information to the contrary, I would assume that David would be able to tell if the information he had received was legitimate or not. :cool:

Gman

Archived