THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Be still My beating heart Andrew Justice is back!!

David-SF
This topic is 5382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

only minutes ago I got the text from Andrew Justice telling me that he is coming out of retirement and that he would like me to announce it here on Daddys Forum.

ANDREW JUSTICE IS BACK !

What can I say gentlemen can the bar get any higher.

He sent me this email address to post

for contacting him

Andrewjusticexxx@gmail.com

I have had the honor of working with him and hanging out with him on many

occasions. (why are my hands shaking and my heart racing?).

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8563/andrewjusticepicture566.jpg OH THATS WHY YUM!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
only minutes ago I got the text from Andrew Justice telling me that he is coming out of retirement and that he would like me to announce it here on Daddys Forum.

ANDREW JUSTICE IS BACK !

What can I say gentlemen can the bar get any higher.

He sent me this email address to post

for contacting him

Andrewjusticexxx@gmail.com

I have had the honor of working with him and hanging out with him on many

occasions. (why are my hands shaking and my heart racing?).

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8563/andrewjusticepicture566.jpg OH THATS WHY YUM!!!!

"Holy shit!" Look what we have to look forward to in 2010! The man is back willingly and apparently ready! Perhaps another of my adventures might happen during this year! Thanks much, David!!!

Guest greatness

hmm

I don't think so... You can email him about it. He used to respond in a timely manner. :)

Is he advertising on Rentboy or any other site yet?

Is he advertising on Rentboy or any other site yet?

Yes, I was searching yesterday on Men4rentnow.com and ran across his ad. My heart stopped, then restarted, and though it was a hoax. Then came here and was going to post and saw 8inchtool's post.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=223147&Login=andrewjustice

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

The Illinois Department of Transportation and the State Police have issued the following statement:

"Motorists wishing to travel through Central Illinois are advised to avoid Interstate Highways 39, 55, and 74 in the Bloomington-Normal area due to increased traffic volumes heading into the two cities. The traffic conditions' cause is still under investigation. A spokesperson for the state police commented 'We just don't understand it. Precipitation is at 0, the sun is shining and visibility is 10 miles. And we are talking about Bloomington-Normal for heaven's sake.' "

Additionally, local motels have reported higher-than-normal occupancy rates. One innkeeper reported that several guests remarked they were visiting the area to get some justice before it was gone again. He noted that the Illinois Supreme Court meets in the state capital, Springfield, some 70 miles southwest.

Guest greatness

hmm

I didn't think of it that way. That was a very nice and artistic pose Andrew took. I think Tyra Bank will hire Andrew Justice to coach her models in the next season of America's Next Top Model. He is very photogenic and knows how to pose. :)

The comment and picture of Mitzi Gaynor posted by Rick Munroe comparing Mitzi Gaynor's and Andrew Justice's poses was rude.

The comment and picture of Mitzi Gaynor posted by Rick Munroe comparing Mitzi Gaynor's and Andrew Justice's poses was rude.

I tend to agree.

i think the Mitzi comment was funny.

Perhaps. At the very least, though, it gave us many more chances to appreciate Andrew's picture. ;)

BG

Guest greatness

well

Let's leave his personal life private. We can just celebrate his return and wish him well. :)

with his girl friend? Is this just a short return? (I know his equipment is not short!) Inquiring minds want to know!:)

Guest zipperzone

Did it ever occur to you that you are totally lacking a sense of humor?

Archived