THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Heath Jordan

TruthBTold
This topic is 5381 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest chrisinffxcity

Met Heath in DC MAL weekend

To answer the previous questions, yes, Heath is the real deal. I met him Friday evening at his hotel. He is better-looking than his awesome pictures, a friendly guy who is great at conversation, and good at everything else! He has an amazing body as well (but not the steroid/sick look that some bodybuilders tend to have.)

This weekend I submitted a review to Daddy - hopefully it will get published soon (under chrisinarlington).

Let me know if you have any questions. Like I said - he really is worth it!

Guest zipperzone
To answer the previous questions, yes, Heath is the real deal. I met him Friday evening at his hotel. He is better-looking than his awesome pictures, a friendly guy who is great at conversation, and good at everything else! He has an amazing body as well (but not the steroid/sick look that some bodybuilders tend to have.)

This weekend I submitted a review to Daddy - hopefully it will get published soon (under chrisinarlington).

Let me know if you have any questions. Like I said - he really is worth it!

He appears to have a really monumental ass!

Archived