THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Daddies Reviews

Edward
This topic is 5391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TBinCHI
It says "the rest of the year". It's now Jan 6. I hope he is OK.

He follows that up with "the next 30 days or so". I took that to mean he was taking January off. I do hope that he is doing well and comes back soon, as I enjoy the reviews.

Keep Checking In

I'm confused too. He said he was taking the rest of the year off. Then he talks about the next 30 days. But my understanding of the Christmas Day News was he was only taking the rest of the year off.

But still, the website probably gets paid based on click count, so how about we all click on all the ads several times a day?

Thanks for the Link

Thanks so much for posting the link to Daddy's Christmas Day post. I somehow missed it that and have been wondering what was happening on his end.

Glad he's taking some well-deserved time off. It's amazing how much better you feel after some time off.

I'm confused too. He said he was taking the rest of the year off. Then he talks about the next 30 days. But my understanding of the Christmas Day News was he was only taking the rest of the year off.

But still, the website probably gets paid based on click count, so how about we all click on all the ads several times a day?

Maybe he's talking about the other Calendar. There's the Gregorian and the Julian, I think. I don't think it's the new year yet in the Julian calendar.

Daddy Gone Missing

Rumor has it that Daddy is alive and well. My guess is that when the holidays come, writing a review drops to the bottom of the list, so there may just not be many reviews to post. If not, I think we need to name a Crown Prince just in case! :)

Archived