THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Like A Virgin

NoahDriver
This topic is 5004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A mote it is to trouble the mind's eye.

In the most high and palmy state of Rome,

A little ere the mightiest Julius fell,

The graves stood tenantless, and the sheeted dead

Did squeak and gibber in the Roman streets;

As stars with trains of fire and dews of blood,

Disasters in the sun; and the moist star,

Upon whose influence Neptune's empire stands

Was sick almost to doomsday with eclipse.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitely 'obsession' in the traditional sense. You can't go a week without mentioning Benjamin or Noah. It might be a little sad if it wasn't so funny.

Maybe we should vote a tax. Every time you mention their names, you're required to donate 50% of their standard rate to the Noah Driver Obsession Tax (DNOT) so he can bail his butt out and get it back to work.

Only the dyslexic will get my sarcasm.

Maybe we should vote a tax. Every time you mention their names, you're required to donate 50% of their standard rate to the Noah Driver Obsession Tax (DNOT) so he can bail his butt out and get it back to work.

Does that go for anyone who mentions one of those names or just those you "choose" to donate?

Signed DOG

Best regards,

KMEM

Does that go for anyone who mentions one of those names or just those you "choose" to donate?

Signed,

DOG :)

Best regards,

KMEM

• 2 months later...
Its been awhile since I have written a blog, I posted a new blog with a little catch you up on my past few months. I would really appreciate if people would not be so negative towards me. I am in the process of setting things straight in my life, and I would love to get back on here and post more. I kept up with the threads about me, and I am making it right it just takes some time. I have posted about my intentions in my new blog, give it a read and let me know what you guys think..

Noah-

Noah, will we be seeing anymore updates to your blog? There are some that miss hearing from you.

Noah, will we be seeing anymore updates to your blog? There are some that miss hearing from you.

This probably isn't a very good channel for communicating with him - he hasn't been 'active' here for several months.

I suspect you'd have better luck emailing him or sending a private message.

Archived