THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone been with Thomas NYC recently?

Newandcurious
This topic is 5396 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thomas in NYC

I definitely agree with nyc man. Thomas came to my apartment a few years ago; I was impressed by the reviews he got on M4M. First of all, he wasn't nearly as ripped and toned as he was in his photos, and he sheepishly admitted that he was soft and overweight. He didn't look that bad, though, and when I tried to run my hands over his upper body, and asked him to flex his biceps, he stepped back and told me that costs extra. HUH? Maybe he just didn't like me, but he gave me a really quick so-so massage, and then told me to turn over, probably getting ready to provde the release. I protested that he had massaged me for only about 15 minutes, so he did some more. The rub finished -- early --, he proceeded to the tug.

It certainly wasn't an experience that I care to repeat, and certainly wasn't worth the money I paid him.

Archived