THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Josh (BostonBadBoy)

Guest sockpup
This topic is 5401 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen him a couple of times, both times about a year ago. He was honest, showed up on time, gave a good massage, was pleasant and seemed reluctant to go much beyond massage. My impression was that he was new to the scene at the time and I enjoyed what he was comfortable providing. He may well offer more now.

I think he's likely to be straight. He also seems to be straightforward. Since my information is a year out-of-date, I'd recommend picking up the phone and asking him if he's up for whatever you are looking for.

BG

I saw him a couple of weeks ago. Yes, honest straightforward guy. Built like his pics show. Cute face, maybe nicer looking than comes across in some of the pics. He seems straight or bi. Does not bottom; I had called on spur of the moment, he came right over, could not get hard for having cum a little earlier. But gave me a very good blow job, and was happy to kiss and make out; no avoidance there. At his encouragement I came on his stomach as we made out. Will likely try him again, with advance notice so he can save an erection or two for me. :)

P.S. His rentboy ad: http://rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=165964&scid=34077222&sp=1&pos=10

Archived