THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rocco & Ryan Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

US tour

I am thinking if we gather our resources, we might be able to set up a nice US tour for the pair of them, like a week in NY, week in Chicago and week in LA/SF. How does the group feel about that. We could put together a nice welcoming committee at each port of call, since Marco and Olivier have given up touring, these two look like they might be able to pick up the slack.

I am thinking if we gather our resources, we might be able to set up a nice US tour for the pair of them, like a week in NY, week in Chicago and week in LA/SF. How does the group feel about that. We could put together a nice welcoming committee at each port of call, since Marco and Olivier have given up touring, these two look like they might be able to pick up the slack.

This is a superb idea! We on the WC would be up to this! -:) -:) -:)

Bart..This was an idea of Okie's a few Years ago regarding Franco/Paris since Retired!

BUT Undoubtedly SOMETHING would screw up the Plans of Importing this "Tasty Beef Duo" for sure. ;)

It does look good on paper though! :D

Archived