THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Poppers, which one is your favorite?

gregkidman
This topic is 5350 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest icon513

Amyl nitrate is apparently available again, at least in some states. The clerk at an adult shop in California told me recently that its illegality had been challenged and overturned, at least there. Jungle Juice Platinum is amyl nitrate -- says so right on the bottle. Tried some, but didn't find it particularly mind-blowing. At least, no more so than the usual butyl nitrate varieties I'd used before.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icon513

Don't have a camera handy, or I'd photograph my bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum, purchased in Palm SPrings, CA last week. Ingredients: "amyl nitrate".

Don't have a camera handy, or I'd photograph my bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum, purchased in Palm SPrings, CA last week. Ingredients: "amyl nitrate".

Really... very interesting due to the fact that on the http://www.JungleJuicePlatinum.com site you will notice the Disclaimer at the bottom of their AD! :confused:

They supply Nitrate Products But not AMYL according to them.

The Effect

I agree with Sword Swallower. A combo of 420 and some "good" poppers totally disengaged my gag reflex. During the "rush" I could swallow the biggest cock and still want more. For an oral pig like me, it was/is the ulitmate. I could explode without being touched you-know-where.

Amyl nitrate is apparently available again, at least in some states. The clerk at an adult shop in California told me recently that its illegality had been challenged and overturned, at least there. Jungle Juice Platinum is amyl nitrate -- says so right on the bottle. Tried some, but didn't find it particularly mind-blowing. At least, no more so than the usual butyl nitrate varieties I'd used before.

Would you be willing to give us the name of the adult bookstore and its telephone number?

Perhaps one can order this product from this source? -:)

Guest icon513

Gay Mart

305 East Arenas Road

Palm Springs, CA

760-416-6436

But to tell you the truth, this "amyl" doesn't seem much different from normal poppers to me.

Really... very interesting due to the fact that on the http://www.JungleJuicePlatinum.com site you will notice the Disclaimer at the bottom of their AD! :confused:

They supply Nitrate Products But not AMYL according to them.

I bought a bottle of Jungle Juice in Palm Springs and the only ingredient on the label is amyl nitrate. The sales clerk went into a long (much too long) spiel about how some Jungle Juice is a combo of amyl and butyl. There was some sort of legal issue involved, but honestly most of what he said went in one ear and out the other.

• 1 month later...
Here's a close-up of the bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum I bought in Palm Springs earlier this month. The contents are clearly labeled as amyl nitrite. So, I'm not really sure what the deal is.

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/pc280255.jpg/

I have a bottle of JJP right now on my desk. It must contain the weakest of amyl because during the time that I've used-- I haven't gotten that "jolt" or that "kick" that the "real" amyl nitrate provided to me in the past!

I'm not discounting anyone's opinion, ...just citing its effects on me!

Guest icon513
I have a bottle of JJP right now on my desk. It must contain the weakest of amyl because during the time that I've used-- I haven't gotten that "jolt" or that "kick" that the "real" amyl nitrate provided to me in the past!

I'm not discounting anyone's opinion, ...just citing its effects on me!

That was my experience as well. Nothing special.

Guest RyanCade

Poppers make my head hurt....

Personally I love Maximum Impact....... I must add that it works like magic for squirmy bttm's.. :D From hesitant squirmy bttm to acrobats and pole vaults in just seconds.

Personal preference.

Well, that's a bizarre answer...

As someone who never tried poppers, I am REALLY curious to know what makes more pleasurable to have sex with than without, what do you feel when you fuck/get fucked, suck/get sucked after a good sniff that you don't feel if you don't have in yr hand the magic bottle.

Guest TBinCHI
Well, that's a bizarre answer...

As someone who never tried poppers, I am REALLY curious to know what makes more pleasurable to have sex with than without, what do you feel when you fuck/get fucked, suck/get sucked after a good sniff that you don't feel if you don't have in yr hand the magic bottle.

Okay, I am not a doctor, so what I am about to say is purely anecdotal. Sniffing poppers (I typed poopers and then corrected it as sniffing poopers is another thread entirely) has the effect of relaxing your body. For people trying to get fucked, it relaxes the sphincter and allows penetration. When giving head it can relax the gag reflex and allow penetration into the esophagus. When enjoying the above as fucker or suckee, it can eliminate ambient distractions and heighten the pleasure.

Personally, I find that Jungle Juice Black Label is the best that I have tried. But I am more than willing to try the other suggestions that have appeared here!

Last but not least, and again anecdotally, my orgasms and ejaculations are much more intense when enjoying poppers (and poopers too, but again that is another thread).

Personally I love Maximum Impact....... I must add that it works like magic for squirmy bttm's.. :D From hesitant squirmy bttm to acrobats and pole vaults in just seconds.

OK Ryan if anyone had any question about the benefits of Poppers that desciption should end that debate. acrobats and Pole vaulting, bring on the headaches :D

Guest RyanCade

I'm Embarressed

OK Ryan if anyone had any question about the benefits of Poppers that desciption should end that debate. acrobats and Pole vaulting, bring on the headaches :D

:cool: playing it cool, but I think I'm embarrassed lol, but not bad enough to take it back! Everyone knows it's true! :D

Archived