THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Great Time at Johnny's

Karl-G
This topic is 5400 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tristan
Great time at Johnny's. There were many cute dancers and lots of fun. The booths for lap dances are totally private. K.C., Rafael, Jay, and Yanquil are especially recommended.

I went to Johnny's this week on a slow night. There were about two dancers for every customer. The dancers were mostly twinks, with some larger built guys. It was one of those "twink heaven" nights.

The twinks were NOT emaciated. Twinks have very slender builds, but the dancers there that night were not showing bones. In fact, they were well built and solid, most of whom had good definition. A few were excellent gymnasts, showing off their stuff on the pole on the stage. I'd say there were at least 6-7 dancers whom I wanted to meet who were cute and had very nice bodies. I could have easily met most or all of them, had I not been spending a lot of time with a particular dancer. It was a really good night to go. Lap dances now start at $25/song. The booths are still very private and comfortable.

The issue of Johnny's being in a bad neighborhood has been raised. It is in a bad neighborhood. But it doesn't matter. There's valet parking for $5. If it's not a special night, the parking stub gets you $2 off a drink. If the main lot is full, they have a second attended lot where they put your car. But you never have to go far from the main entrance. The parking lot is well lit. I have never heard of any customer having a problem.

In past visits, the noise level has been deafening. I always bring ear plugs in case. I suggest that anyone sensitive to very high music levels do the same, especially on weekends. On this night, the music was at a reasonable level. The smoke level was also low due to the small number of people there.

A comment has been emphatically made in this forum that all or most of the dancers are 4' or under. That's absurd! Most of the dancers were approximately in the 5'7" range to 6'. That not only applies to my last visit, but to every time I've been there.

If you like twinks, you can't beat this place. And, as Cooper pointed out, NYC doesn't have a place like this. If you don't like twinks, go to The Boardwalk. There's more beefy guys there.

noise level @ Johnny's

...In past visits, the noise level has been deafening. I always bring ear plugs in case. I suggest that anyone sensitive to very high music levels do the same, especially on weekends. On this night, the music was at a reasonable level...
The noise level was so bad on my first visit to the new Johnny's (this was some time ago) that I had to leave. I emailed Sean, the owner, about this, and he replied promptly, promising that the manager would turn it down if I complained. He also offered me a free top shelf drink on my next visit. He made good on both those promises.

When I visited in early December, the music was way too loud one night, and the DJ claimed he didn't have the authority to do anything about it. When I quoted Sean's email to me, he changed his tune. (Sorry for the pun :).)

Archived