THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Alan Ladd is one hot fuck..."

Okliehomo
This topic is 5414 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Direct quote from David last Sunday night after he had just given Alan exactly that. And when it comes to hot fucking, there isn't anyone's opinion that I value you more. Well, maybe Bart's and DickHo's...

I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the best of the best. Ty, Arpad, Alencar, Slade, Juan and Kevin, Kristian, Andrew Justice and of course, Davd.... my usual suspects and Alan Ladd is in their league and that's saying alot.

The guy has a quiet class about him and a killer smile. When I first saw him at the airport, I know that we were in for a good time. He's got a hot gymnast's build... big shoulders and chest tapering to a tight waist and in jeans, this hot little ass. Out of jeans, however, that ass is all rounded muscle, lightly dusted with sexy golden hair. So perfect.

The really great ones are just into it. They really like the sex and want to get off as much as you do. I am telling you, Alan Ladd has that same attitude. The kid just loves sex and he is good at it. A hot, hot bottom and a driving top... with what David called a "rhino cock".... an homage to Ty... and that's quite a compliment, boys.

Alan Ladd took a real licking.... from both tongue (me.. twice) and belt (David... twice...) Not kidding. David lit him up... and it was so loud, that belt stinging his ass, that I was afraid they were going to call Child Services... but Alan kept lifting that ass up for more... and Alan never lost his hard on. Through it all. Not once.

Impressive as Hell..... Full review to follow. A lot to write about, for sure. This was one for the books... in many ways.

Just when you think you have seen it all.... you haven't. But, you guys can judge for yourselves once you see the review.

Okie

Direct quote from David last Sunday night after he had just given Alan exactly that. And when it comes to hot fucking, there isn't anyone's opinion that I value you more. Well, maybe Bart's and DickHo's...

I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the best of the best. Ty, Arpad, Alencar, Slade, Juan and Kevin, Kristian, Andrew Justice and of course, Davd.... my usual suspects and Alan Ladd is in their league and that's saying alot.

The guy has a quiet class about him and a killer smile. When I first saw him at the airport, I know that we were in for a good time. He's got a hot gymnast's build... big shoulders and chest tapering to a tight waist and in jeans, this hot little ass. Out of jeans, however, that ass is all rounded muscle, lightly dusted with sexy golden hair. So perfect.

The really great ones are just into it. They really like the sex and want to get off as much as you do. I am telling you, Alan Ladd has that same attitude. The kid just loves sex and he is good at it. A hot, hot bottom and a driving top... with what David called a "rhino cock".... an homage to Ty... and that's quite a compliment, boys.

Alan Ladd took a real licking.... from both tongue (me.. twice) and belt (David... twice...) Not kidding. David lit him up... and it was so loud, that belt stinging his ass, that I was afraid they were going to call Child Services... but Alan kept lifting that ass up for more... and Alan never lost his hard on. Through it all. Not once.

Impressive as Hell..... Full review to follow. A lot to write about, for sure. This was one for the books... in many ways.

Just when you think you have seen it all.... you haven't. But, you guys can judge for yourselves once you see the review.

Okie

Alan 1st started advertising about 2 to 3 years ago. His 1st set of pictures showed an attractive athletic guy but nowhere as near as muscular as the current set. Then I think he may have stopped advertising for a few months. When he came back he looked like he had added at least 10 pounds if not more of muscle--this was still back probably in early 2008. He updated his pictures I think for a 3rd time sometime within the last 6 to 8 months--and he still looks incredible. My one question to Okie would be how he matches up to his pictures now. IS he worse, the same, or better than his current picture set?

Gman

Gman

My answer is.....

BETTER!!!!

Happiest girl, remember?

He's not body builder distorted... think more.. Jim Slade before his decision to get bigger and bigger.... He's like I said... a gymnast build with added muscle... gorgeous ass, all muscle.... and just enough hair. Very, very, very sexy.

Gareth.... he's what we used to call a "power bottom"... like Bart, only for hire... he's right up your alley and you will like it up his... I promise.

And he loves to top as well. What a deal.

One of the REAL ones.

Okie

Archived