THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Don--Today's 2nd Listed "Boy"

Gar1eth
This topic is 5411 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok--Don's not a boy, he's a man. I met with him last summer--since then he has put on about 15 pounds of muscle. This is not a review--but an observation--he is an incredible kisser. If you are out in public with him--and he gets you alone on an elevator--be prepared for one of the best liplocks of your life--again not a review just an observation!!!!!:D

In case you would like to feast your eyes on an incredible physique

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=210923&scid=33682484&sp=1&pos=0

It's too bad he doesn't show his face because he is model handsome.

Gman

Damn Sweet Bod! :eek:

;) Everything is definitely in the right place down to the Pretty Cut Dick!

I know--his dick is really nice looking--almost makes me sad I am not a bottom--and he wanted me to be--but of course I replied--"No, No a thousand times no..."

Gman

PS--While I am glad there is now some discussion about Don, I cant believe how long it took for anyone to reply to this thread. If I hadn't been the OP you can bet I would have replied to it much sooner than has happened. As it is I was having to sit on my hands not to "bump" the thread as it is my impression that "bumping" is frowned upon in these latter decadent days we currently find ourselves in.:cool:

Archived