THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Best Cocksucker NYC

lithen
This topic is 5411 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL Thanks! I'm pretty sure I'm still the best...and my only regret is not being able to suck myself. :p

However, I will bet that you have indeed tried!

Actually I would bet that most of us have tried at one time or another... as it is possible to do so if your are "triple (or is that quadruple?) jointed" from what I understand.

In my 20's it was one of my Pleasures in Life!

But since then I have had to "leave it to others" to be one of MY Pleasure's in Lfe! :D

Unfortunately I never met a "Great NYC Top" who could give a Great Blow Job:confused:

There's a certain guy from Ohio who does damn fine at it though!

Oh well... as long as we all are good at something Sexually! ;)

In my 20's it was one of my Pleasures in Life! But since then I have had to "leave it to others" to be one of MY Pleasure's in Lfe! :D

JT, if I am interpreting your post correctly does that mean that you are no longer quadruple jointed...???

Damn fine indeed! ...and he is not even edentulous!

Guest Tinkerer9
JT, if I am interpreting your post correctly does that mean that you are no longer quadruple jointed...???

You guys are driving me nuts! I live in Ohio! I'm looking back and forth wondering, Who!? Where!?!?

You guys are driving me nuts! I live in Ohio! I'm looking back and forth wondering, Who!? Where!?!?

Sorry! ... and I hate to hijack this thread that was supposed to be about NYC and turn it more into an Ohio thread... but I guess that we all automatically assumed that you were familiar with "musclestudohio" aka Sean Knight... Who (with all due respect to Rick) is indeed one of the best in town when he visits NYC! Of course he travels quite a bit so he might not be in Ohio very often... In that case he is probably one of the best in what ever town he happens to be visiting at the time...

I must say, having had the pleasure on the company of both gentlemen I can definitively say one is much better than the other. Just send a self addressed envelop with ten dollars to PKOW POBOX M00 Holsteinsville NY and I will reply with the definitive answer. Otherwise I suggest you do a taste test.

Oh well... as long as we all are good at something Sexually! ;)

JT - Oh my, you are so right - as well several "other" talents!

Sorry! ... and I hate to hijack this thread that was supposed to be about NYC and turn it more into an Ohio thread... but I guess that we all automatically assumed that you were familiar with "musclestudohio" aka Sean Knight... Who (with all due respect to Rick) is indeed one of the best in town when he visits NYC! Of course he travels quite a bit so he might not be in Ohio very often... In that case he is probably one of the best in what ever town he happens to be visiting at the time...

It sounds like a competition would be in order. Line 'em up, boys. :p

This sounds like one competition where sleeping with the judges is expected and even the loser cums out a winner! :D

Archived