THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

www.NudeMaleDancers.Com

tazmanian5230
This topic is 5388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's pretty cool they're doing that.

Wish the other MTL bars would step up and do the obvious thing and replicate what Stock does. It seems like such a no-brainer. Especially the dead time of year, the clubs and dancers could earn some $ via the 'net by just putting up a few cameras and streaming. It's not terribly expensive and they'd make it back fast.

Although I'm probably glad they don't... I don't need more reason to stay home & be lazy! :)

I also wish the other Montreal bars would do maintenance on their site like Stock does. The updated dancer profiles, sample photo & video... nice touch. Was nice to get a quick fix of Bruno! He was the only reason to go to Taboo before the death of Adonis.

Streaming Video from Strip Clubs

It is way more complicated than you think!! First of all, ALL DANCERS have to sign the model release form when they get hired. Many big boys don't work at Stock and have chosen Campus BECAUSE of the VIDEOS! I've talked to the guy who did their website http://www.nudemaledancers.com; dancers get paid anywhere from $10-$80 a MONTH for their appearances, depending on which and how many nights they worked.

Then there's another issue with music. You can't broadcast MP3s or CDs of copyrighted songs, much less to make a profit of it! So the sounds of Stock Bar as not as good, in the sense of not being able to use commercial music as the rest of the bars, because of this teeny tiny thing called copyright.

The information in the first part of your post is almost correct however the second part about music is incorrect.

Stock and NMD pay yearly fees to "SOCAN" (Society of Composers, Authors and Music publishers) which allows us to play "copyrighted" music in any form.

Some dancers, I wouldnt say many dont want to be photographed video taped or be seen in any advertising. I dont think Stock is at a disadvantage because of it.

RE: Almost correct.

But Shazam or SoundHound for iPhone doesn't recognize any tracks played in that club... That's why I still have the impression that they use inhouse remixes, at least with one of the DJs the nights I've been there.

ALL the dancers who work at Stock HAVE to consent to be videotaped in order to work. So those that don't want to be videotaped will not work at Stock and they will work elsewhere. Now, which percentage of potential dancers would be in that group...? And when there are strict no camera / cameraphone usage policies at the other bars to protect the privacy of dancers; that is not a disadvantage?

I am not saying Stock makes less money with this scheme, no, even if there are a few guys not willing to work because it's an issue for them; it would be compensated with revenue from the paid subscriptions. What I am saying is that they could possibly have MORE guys willing to work there if they didn't force everyone to be videotaped. For me that is what a disadvantage means.

In almost 3 years I have only been told by 1 dancer that he didnt want to work at Stock because of the cameras.

It was Kumar from Taboo.

Yes, I have seen his videos on Video Boyzz and Jeremy Rodrick. (go figure)

Iam not sure how many have never considered Stock because of there knowledge of the cameras.

As for your I phone, I can tell you its has become thumbdrive/youtube/computer world.

Next time you visit say hello :p

New Year's Eve on NudeMaleDancers

Bonjour Taz, Thanks so much for opening up your webcam site for all to view. You had an excellent lineup of dancer, some I definitely would like to meet. The club looked very festive and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Your hard work paid off as everything was done to perfection. I especially enjoyed the shower show when the champagne ran off the nude dancer's body and into a glass. Cheers!

Thank you again and Happy New Year to the management, staff, and dancers at Stock Bar. Wishing you continued success in 2010. Still #1 in my book.

Bonne Annee!

Coop

I really appreciated this too! I had to be up early at 7am today, so it was a low key New Years Eve for me, so this was really a great treat. I must admit I don't usually frequent Stock normally, but I definitely will visit next time I'm there.

Having Bruno do the first dance of '10 was a highlight!

Certainly beat watching Seacrest!!!

Guest ryan2552

I caught part of the replay on New Years day and it was really awesome. Nice hunky Canadian boys mmmm.

One question I was wondering on the tipping policy at Stock? I didn't see many dancers get tips during their performance on stage. Is that common?

Tipping yes but seldom on stage

One question I was wondering on the tipping policy at Stock? I didn't see many dancers get tips during their performance on stage. Is that common?

Ryan, Unlike the Gaiety in NYC where dancers received their tips on stage, in Mtl it's rarely seen. I was told by a resident of Mtl who frequented the strip clubs that they didn't like it when the Americans visited and tipped the dancers while still on stage. I assume he was concerned that the dancers would start expecting tips every time they took to the stage.

Since the dancers at Stock, Campus, and Taboo do circulate the club after their stage show, tips could be given then.

Coop

Ryan, Unlike the Gaiety in NYC where dancers received their tips on stage, in Mtl it's rarely seen. I was told by a resident of Mtl who frequented the strip clubs that they didn't like it when the Americans visited and tipped the dancers while still on stage.Coop
The exception to that at Stock seems to be ladies' nights. Some ladies enjoy lying down on the stage holding a bill in their teeth while a dancer gyrates over them and eventually picks up the tip with his mouth. (It's possible, of course, that these are ladies from the USA, but somehow I doubt it.)

I tip on stage in Montreal on very rare occasions. First, as a thank you, I'll sometimes tip a dancer who has spent a lot of time with me whom I do not plan to take back for any lap dances. Second, occasionally a dancer who is something of a friend as well will do some really spectacular move on stage and I'll give him a small tip of appreciation. But, as Cooper says, it's not done much.

Ryan, Unlike the Gaiety in NYC where dancers received their tips on stage, in Mtl it's rarely seen. I was told by a resident of Mtl who frequented the strip clubs that they didn't like it when the Americans visited and tipped the dancers while still on stage. I assume he was concerned that the dancers would start expecting tips every time they took to the stage.

Since the dancers at Stock, Campus, and Taboo do circulate the club after their stage show, tips could be given then.

Coop

I'd also rather the dancer's performance was not interrupted by people reaching the dancer on the stage to give tips. As you say, plenty of chances to give a tip afterwards.

Normally, the only people I see tip on stage are those with clearly plenty of cash to splash.

Guest ryan2552
I'd also rather the dancer's performance was not interrupted by people reaching the dancer on the stage to give tips. As you say, plenty of chances to give a tip afterwards.

Normally, the only people I see tip on stage are those with clearly plenty of cash to splash.

Interesting cause in the replay I watched the few times a dancer did get tipped on stage it ruined the performance. One dancer went instantly soft another didn't want to remove his briefs anymore, I guess for fear the cash would fall out.

Anyway, thanks to all for answering my question. I am more used to US strip clubs that is why it struck me as a bit odd.

Archived