THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

OCBeachbunny, do you know...

glutes
This topic is 5411 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

Well from what it looks like his name is Frank/Franko Strewart. I do remember seeing him and tried booking an appointment around Mar/April when he first showed up. I know I had to cancel (and yes I gave advance notice..lol)because of work, which I felt bad.... I know Owen said he knews him and traded massages a couple of time with him. He said he was alright... but that it from what I remember.....

However another new guy I yet to try... I did see up in Los Angeles while hanging out with friends this weekend. LOL... I was like.... hey that's Steve! Said hi to him and he was really friendly, didn't say I knew he was a masseur....but it was kinda cool meeting someone before I even book an appointment. I might give him a try this week. Was very happy with the preview :) and no... not that kinda of preview...lol

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m13660_1203093209olARGnfP.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/dapristeve

I posted this on another thread (maybe it was the masseur review website, I have forgotten). Anyway, he gives a pretty good massage; primarily swedish....not sure I would see him if I was interested in deep tissue, but I requested swedish. He is nude during the massage, has a very large tool and is pretty generous about what he will do. If you are looking for a combo swedish/sensual massage, I would say that Steve is a good deal. If you are looking for erotic, i.e. something more than some nude play and release, I don't think Steve would be a good choice. He is indeed very friendly and an interesting conversationalist. The next time I am in OC, I will book another appt with him. Hope that helps.

Assuming Brad must be relatively new because I don't think I have seen his ad before. In any event, his ad says he does the massage on a bed which I interpret as no formal massage training, which is a deal breaker for me.

My penultimate ex is a licensed (experienced and skillful) CMT and has sometimes done massages on beds. (after moving, while touring, etc.).

If what you're looking for and what the fellow is offering is primarily massage, one would think that they would repsond truthfully about their level of training.

Archived