THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: ChrisTaylor9

GoodFella69
This topic is 5418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met him just recently. On the positive side, he was HOT! The body was to die for and the ass was even better. Very interactive, very nice, and very easy to talk to. On the negative side, the meeting was very hurried. He was in and out in less than 40 minutes. I felt like just another number on a daily to-do list. He never got an erection, and I tend to get turned off when guys start talking about all the other appointments they have had that day. I personally don't want to know that. Would I see him again? Probably not...

I met him just recently. On the positive side, he was HOT! The body was to die for and the ass was even better. Very interactive, very nice, and very easy to talk to. On the negative side, the meeting was very hurried. He was in and out in less than 40 minutes. I felt like just another number on a daily to-do list. He never got an erection, and I tend to get turned off when guys start talking about all the other appointments they have had that day. I personally don't want to know that. Would I see him again? Probably not...

That's too bad. Thanks for the helpful info, mlee789.

Archived