THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fernando in NYC?

operalover21
This topic is 5421 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not seen Fernando for about 18 months. He was a very nice guy and very sexy and a very hot body. He bottomed well and was into oral and kissing. He was not at all a clock watcher and he would travel to me and that required a 1 hour train ride each way. He never asked for additional money, though I did tip him. At the time, he was not doing in calls and it was difficult for me to plan outcalls due to my schedule not meshing well with his and I stopped hiring him. I would hire him again and have considered it but I am like the talking dog in UP so easily distracted by shiny sexy objects it is hard to concentrate long enough to get back there.

Fernando is excellent individual. He is on my list of top guys I saw this year. I have known him a couple of years, he has been extremely easy to set things up with. Just a supper individual.

"A supper individual?" A Freudian slip, perhaps? Just kidding!

Yes, setting things up for our 3 hour romp was very, very easy ... just was curious what I might need to know once he comes, so to speak.

I have not seen Fernando for about 18 months. He was a very nice guy and very sexy and a very hot body. He bottomed well and was into oral and kissing. He was not at all a clock watcher and he would travel to me and that required a 1 hour train ride each way. He never asked for additional money, though I did tip him. At the time, he was not doing in calls and it was difficult for me to plan outcalls due to my schedule not meshing well with his and I stopped hiring him. I would hire him again and have considered it but I am like the talking dog in UP so easily distracted by shiny sexy objects it is hard to concentrate long enough to get back there.

I hear you on that. Yes, it surprised me that his INCALL rate was close to twice as much money as his outcall rate which is unusual. Wasn't a problem for me because I have no problem having him come to my apartment.

I rarely hire without seeing a face but I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised. He said he was very much into kissing which was great since I won't hire a guy who won't kiss.

Fernando: Excellent Kisser!

I hear you on that. Yes, it surprised me that his INCALL rate was close to twice as much money as his outcall rate which is unusual. Wasn't a problem for me because I have no problem having him come to my apartment.

I rarely hire without seeing a face but I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised. He said he was very much into kissing which was great since I won't hire a guy who won't kiss.

I have seen Fernando several times, most recently in Chicago in September. I think he is fabulous: muscular body, great abs, well hung, and the best attitude (really the very best). He is sweet, romantic, frisky--and can get into sweatier, rougher stuff as well. Also very intelligent and cooperative, so if you have a roleplay idea he is usually game.

His background is Cuban, I believe. His face is handsome; I'd not say he's as handsome as Mike Grey apparently is (I have never seen him but this is my impression from his last review [today] and previous ones), but he is good-looking. IMHO very sexy too.

Did I say he's a great great french kisser?

I have seen Fernando several times, most recently in Chicago in September. I think he is fabulous: muscular body, great abs, well hung, and the best attitude (really the very best). He is sweet, romantic, frisky--and can get into sweatier, rougher stuff as well. Also very intelligent and cooperative, so if you have a roleplay idea he is usually game.

His background is Cuban, I believe. His face is handsome; I'd not say he's as handsome as Mike Grey apparently is (I have never seen him but this is my impression from his last review [today] and previous ones), but he is good-looking. IMHO very sexy too.

Did I say he's a great great french kisser?

Thanks and it looks from the new pics he sent me that's he much leaner and ripped than the main photo on his review which shows him bulkier. His abs are really ripped now, and his waist is really trim and his muscles much more well-defined. I'm really looking forward to next week's appt ... I have 3 appts in 5 days with 3 different guys so I'm going to be exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived