THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Romann #1

Lucky
This topic is 5415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So it is safe to say that Romann appears for the first time today as Coverboy, showing a sleek and sexy new side of himself I hadn't seen before. Already impressing people with his kind personality and lack of attitude, he may not be done winning awards, and winning hearts.

All of you are very kind and I've enjoyed reading each of your posts with warm and fuzzy feelings. Thank you all your compliments and I hope to say that to each of you in person sometime in the future for starters. ;)

NYC is on my radar in late February and possibly January as well. More to come! Be well!

All of you are very kind and I've enjoyed reading each of your posts with warm and fuzzy feelings. Thank you all your compliments and I hope to say that to each of you in person sometime in the future for starters. ;)

NYC is on my radar in late February and possibly January as well. More to come! Be well!

Damn, Romann, I "love" how you wrote the preceding post. I definitely hope to be obliging to you when you return to San Francisco early in 2010! Man, I cannot wait to have my hearty appetite filled! -:)

My meeting Romann in 2010 is a must when he returns to San Francisco.

On the day preceding his hot vid shoot which is up at http://www.rentmen.com, I was enjoying the pleasure of another wonderful man who happens to appear in the vids with Romann.

Gosh, damn, I have to meet Mr. Romann 1-1 then meet him with his partner who's with him in the sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzling vids at the above-named site! All of these meetings and fun acitivities will make for a scorching advent of the new year for me! -:)

Archived