THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

12/8 coverboy Romann fan club

NYTomcat
This topic is 5413 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greatness

I've joined the fan club

:)

thank you Daddy for my favorite coverboy back again. Romann fan club role call. Is that a great pic. Nah its not even close to the real thing. He is so much better live

Romann's reviews, pictures and obviously great personality has him moved up to numero uno - get to NY again soon Romann! In the meantime, i have today's picture!

Yes Romann it seems your NY crowd want you back. so hurry back NY is beautiful at christmas time and I promise the empire state building and rockefeller center beat the "penis of the plains" in lincoln :D

Awww! All of you are great and I very much appreciate all the compliments and kind words from each of you - I truly mean that! Thanks so much and keep your eyes open for new profile pictures in the future!

All of you have me blushing! :)

Guest novabear22031

Haven't joined in the reviews of Romann as yet

But I did have a great time with him on his last visit to DC. He is very much the real deal, down to earth. Trying not to cross the line on a "review" in the forum... but what I wanted/expected was very different from what I got! A super BFE time!

So happy that Romann and I still trade emails about crap. Hoping to see him on his next visit.

BTW, for the other poster that mentioned his scar... in some ways they are sexy. But I will leave up to him to tell you about them; "perfectly flawed" comes to mind maybe.

Guest novabear22031

Haven't joined in the reviews of Romann as yet

But I did have a great time with him on his last visit to DC. He is very much the real deal, down to earth. Trying not to cross the line on a "review" in the forum... but what I wanted/expected was very different from what I got! A super BFE time!

So happy that Romann and I still trade emails about crap. Hoping to see him on his next visit.

BTW, for the other poster that mentioned his scar... in some ways they are sexy. But I will leave up to him to tell you about them; "perfectly flawed" comes to mind maybe.

The scar in reference is from a car accident when I lived in Nebraska which resulted in a ruptured stomach, spleen, collapsed lung, all my were ribs broken along with two broken wrists. These injuries caused me to flat-line on the operating table twice while the surgeons were working on me and then of course I was in the hospital for a month and had a home nurse for a month as well. All that and I was just a passenger in what was supposed to be a training mission for a part-time job I landed. What a mess. :)

Sorry, Tommygunzz that the scar displeases you but it's a battle wound of life that I will carry with me forever as a reminder that I'm not perfect.

THAT SAID, I want to thank everyone again for their very kind words as I'm still very much flattered and grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you again and a million times more!

As none of us are! Sorry Romann had to recall that terrible part of his Life!

Life is very short and just as quickly as each day concludes, it could honestly be our last. Luckily, my light was extinguished and I survived the accident and moved forward - minus a spleen and that blasted scar! :)

I remember a conversation with the nurse that sat with me the entire night after the surgery to repair my broken body. When I finally woke up, Roe the nurse (I still drop by the hospital every time I visit the family to see her) and she told me that while they were very concerned that I wouldn't make it due to the amount of blood lost they were more concerned with the fact that if I didn't make it, they would have had to face my mother. Apparently my mother had some choice words with the surgeon and nurse during her fit of rage and panic. They were more afraid of facing my mother than losing me. :)

Mr Tommy Gunz:

Just thought I would mention you have not read his reviews carefully. He in fact has a very detailed review describing his client's delight at Romann's forceful topping skills. He may be more known as a bottom but I believe he is quite versatile when asked and the man knows how to treat an ass, from personal experience. In fact I will be having that same pleasure in a week. I have this feeling he received well in the gene pool from his mom, the can be a force to be reckoned with when called up. You try it, nothing like looking up into his eyes, while your legs are praising the Lord and rubbing your hands over those wash board abs as he sets a rhythmic thump to your ass. You might like it, I did.

Romann-

The scar makes you unique so be proud of it: none of us are prefect. Quite frankly, I did not even notice it when I saw you but now that someone has pointed it out, I think it looks sexy on you.

Here! Here! I, too, find his scar which blends in with that sexy trail, to be indeed "hot"!

Dear Bart:

I wasn't willing to take a chance on his alleged "forceful topping skills" when I contacted him earlier this year about a possible meeting here in Dallas. He responded to me personally that he didn't really consider himself a top and preferred to bottom. For me, that was a deal-breaker, but I'm happy for you that your encounter with Romann worked out and you were pleased with your session.

Sign me up as a fan club member myself. Although I have not YET had the pleasure, this man takes one hell of a sexy picture that moves me in more ways than one! As far as some scar which people seem to be writing about, once I stop looking into those eyes that beg you to come closer, those lips that I can't decide how to engage first, and what's bulging in the tighty whites, I will try to look for those eyes that beg you to come close, those lips that I cant' decide how to engage first, and what's bulging.....oh, wait, what else was I supposed to be looking for?? Let me go back to that picture and study it some more.......

Archived