THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Your Top 5?

Jake
This topic is 4990 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just curious what everyone's top 5 list looks like. I'm still rather new to the whole scene, but love reading everyone's experiences. I've been to Prague, Montreal, Fort Lauderdale and Providence clubs.

Here's my Top 5:

1. Campus in Montreal. Great variety of guys, good club layout, excellent back room privacy.

2. Johnny's in Ft Lauderdale. Cute guys, rowdy atmosphere, lots of dancers to choose from. Good private rooms.

3. Boardwalk in Ft Lauderdale. A little too buff for my taste, but good club layout. Always at least 2 or 3 guys who fit my tastes. And shockingly, good food!

4. Taboo in Montreal. My type of guys (younger)... only downside - I hate the back area... no privacy, so I almost never do a dance.

5. 727/Touch in Providence. It's a tie. For the guys, it's definitely 727. For the club, it's Touch.

I'm sure Swinging Richards in ATL would be top 5 for me - just haven't been there yet.

And I didn't include Prague in the list since it's a bit of a different experience than a strip club visit. I certainly prefer the Prague experience, but that pesky and pricy flight and hotel really limits that!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkerer9

Top 5

Jake!

I've wished to have this kind of thread forever! I've posted in various spots, but I never much in reply. This is a perfect board for it, however.

I've been "studying" go-go boys on business trips for a few years now. But I haven't gotten to the big cities very often, so my list is probably rather pathetic.

1) The Corner Pocket, New Orleans. OMG, always a variety of boys in appearance, most quite approachable, friendly and fun. No place for private shows, but I've had naked hardons in there more than once, just around the bar!

2) The Pulse, in Orlando was hot, but it's been a few years, don't know if it's still open.

3) 727, in Providence, RI. OK boy selection, but had very good luck with the few I spent time with.

4) Boxers n Briefs, east of St. Louis. All-nude, so you can't touch them, but they can certain touch you. Shower in the middle of the bar makes for some fun watching. Nice private area when you decide you need to touch, although the cameras limit what KIND of touching.

5) There have been lots of lesser ones over the years, one in Key West, Tampa, and New Jersey, but it's been to long to remember names.

Whenever I have to travel on business, I spend a lot of time web-searching to find a go-go boy venue; I hope others respond to this list because I hate going in blind to these spots. I travel to Belgium frequently, but haven't found the same type of spot there yet, for instance.

Great idea, Jake!

Wow I'm glad I started the topic. Most of those are new to me.

I did go to Pulse in Orlando once, but as I remember it was more of a hybrid club/stripper bar. And there were no private dances if I recall?

And if I make it to New Orleans, that'll be on my list!

I take it you haven't been to Montreal? I would be suprised if you had and Campus or one of the others didn't make the top 5!

Guest Tinkerer9
Wow I'm glad I started the topic. Most of those are new to me.

I did go to Pulse in Orlando once, but as I remember it was more of a hybrid club/stripper bar. And there were no private dances if I recall?

And if I make it to New Orleans, that'll be on my list!

I take it you haven't been to Montreal? I would be suprised if you had and Campus or one of the others didn't make the top 5!

Pulse had a "private" area that was near the entrance to the long bar, but was nothing more than a guarded, curtained room. It was comfortable, and the hot boy pulled out and rubbed over me, but it was distracting knowing that the curtain was blowing open now and then. He was hot....

No, I was only in Montreal once, years ago, with business associates, before I got into this "hobby". I would LOVE to check it out sometime! Thanks for the Campus reference!

Grand Central Station in Tampa was hot three years ago to play with boys on the bar, but I think it may be closed now.

There was an all-nude spot in Washington DC I went to a few years ago that had a shower. Nothing like having foot-long whangers beatin the top of your head. LOL That's all the touch that was allowed!

Guest Tinkerer9
Tinker, Welcome to the m/c. There are over 50 Strip Clubs reviewed in the Strip Club FAQ. If we've left any out or if any need to be updated, please feel free to contribute. Coop

http://www.companyofmen.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Cooper! Thanks for the reply! I think I'm going to love it here!

Nobody understands my irrational need to grope go-go boys. ;) I've been looking everywhere for a spot like this. I've gone through the FAQ: it's great. I wish more people were contributing to keep it current. I will try to help with my irregular trips. After this week, I expect to have an update on Providence's 727 and maybe Touch, but it seems well covered by others.

Thanks for your work here!

Guest Tinkerer9

And I didn't include Prague in the list since it's a bit of a different experience than a strip club visit. I certainly prefer the Prague experience, but that pesky and pricy flight and hotel really limits that!

AHEM! I want to hear about Prague too!! ;)

I'm going to be a bit naughty and post my top ten picks! But there's a clear top five among them; and they're all in North America...

1. Campus, Montreal, Canada – Great stage shows and amazing lap dances combined with a vast mix of guys, a friendly atmosphere and prime location in the Gay Village make this number one. http://www.campusmtl.com

2. Touch, Providence, RI – I'm rating this at number two as I loved Trixx and Club XL in Providence at the same location. Recent reports suggest that this new club is not as hot as it's predecessors, but the venue on Allens Avenue offers a classy bar, stage and lap dances as well as shower shows. Fingers-crossed on the future of this one.

3. Corner Pocket, New Orleans, LA – New Orleans institution with go-go dancers on the bar. Location just blocks from Bourbon Street make it a lot of fun. http://www.cornerpocket.net

4. Club Xstatic, Springfield, MA – Really welcoming bar with naked dancers on stage nightly. Friendly crowd, friendly bar staff, friendly dancers! Lap dance lounge costs $10 per 5-minute lap dance. http://www.clubxstatic.com

5. Silverado, Portland, OR – Fun club in an awesome city. Dancers nightly gyrate on the stage, stripping and occasionally showing full nakedness. Dollar tips gain smiles and attention at the stage-front. http://www.silveradopdx.com

Bubbling under…

6. Secrets, Washington DC – Reincarnation of one of a few down-n’-dirty strip clubs in the nation’s capital is fun and stylish, yet lacks the edginess of the old location. With no lap dances and no full nudity, Secrets is fun but not quite in my top five! http://www.secretsdc.com

7. Remingtons, Toronto, Canada – I like this place. The refurb’ upstairs is nice, the dancers are mixed (some nice), and it’s all sadly a little hit and miss. Lap dances are expensive but the cabins offer privacy. It’s bubbling under ‘cos it ain’t Montreal! http://www.remingtons.com

8. Lucky Horseshoe, Chicago, IL – A fun local crowd and dancers in their underwear around the bar makes this a good choice in the Windy City. Good location in the gay Halsted neighborhood. http://www.luckyhorseshoelounge.com

9. Male Depot, San Juan, Puerto Rico – Would definitely be in my top five save for it’s location which is about a $20 cab ride from Condado / downtown San Juan. Naked guys on podiums and lap dance booths. Oh and the Puerto Rican guys are hot! http://www.maledepotpr.com

10. Nowhere Bar, New York, NY (Mondays) – it would make the top five, but is sadly only one day a week and a pretty late scene, starting at 11pm. Latino dancers galore in hot underwear thrill for tips and might even gyrate in your lap if you ask nicely! http://www.magictouchnyc.com

J

Fab 5

I am glad to read other poster's opinions regarding the clubs.

My "Fab 5" are as follows:

1. Boardwalk Fort Lauderdale- This is my "old reliable". The quality of the dancers seems to have slipped for me as I don't like the large muscle dancers; however, I can usually find at least 3 or 4 dancers to keep me occupied for a while. I like the spaciousness of the venue; the fact that 4 guys are dancing simultaneously on separate stages and the restaurant they have in front of the bar. The lap dance room does not afford privacy but the dancers can be very creative. Most of the dancers are available for private shows which is a nice option. My favorite dancers during my last visit in November to Boardwalk were Roni, a hot A&F type from the Czech Republic; Jozef, his roommate; Sergei, the Ukranian; Gustof, a short, compact Brazilian with a big dick and beautiful eyes; and my new discovery Luke from Mexico City....what a thick cock! wow!

2. Campus-Montreal. Overall, should be number one but I don't there very often so I bumped it to number 2.

3. Unicorn Club- Indy. Great Club with very creative dancers. Cheap drinks and hard dicks! LOL.

4. Swinging Richards- Atlanta. Big Club with nice variety of dancers and totally nude! In my experiences the dancers were not as interactive as the other clubs on my list; but overall a nice way to spend an evening.

5. Johnny's-Fort Lauderdale- The new owner, Sean has really brought this club back from the brink of closing. Great energy but more often than not, the dancers are too skinny and fem for me. Lap Dance set up is the best in South Florida.

Honorable Mention: Stock-Montreal; Dudes-Fort Lauderdale; KWest- Key West; Corner Pocket- New Orleans; Boxers-n-Briefs- St. Louis;

RIP: Cupids Cabaret- West Palm Beach; Full Monty- Columbus; Lords-Fort Lauderdale

Stripfan

>>Pulse had a "private" area that was near the entrance to the long bar, but was nothing more than a guarded, curtained room. It was comfortable, and the hot boy pulled out and rubbed over me, but it was distracting knowing that the curtain was blowing open now and then. He was hot....<<

Dang! See I wasn't all that knowledged about the scene then. It's very possible I just wasn't even aware it was there.

>>No, I was only in Montreal once, years ago, with business associates, before I got into this "hobby". I would LOVE to check it out sometime! Thanks for the Campus reference!<<

It's quite amazing. Campus has the mix. If you like 'em buff, hit up Stock. And I love Taboo (just hate the lack of privacy in the back).

>>There was an all-nude spot in Washington DC I went to a few years ago that had a shower.<<

Ive heard a DC bar referenced often in the threads here... that's another one I have to try sometime.

AHEM! I want to hear about Prague too!! ;)

Ha Prague is a whole new level with this stuff... because the fun doesn't stop when you leave the club. ;-) Escape is my all time favorite place. Always a few hotties there. Temple (formerly Pinochios) is also fun - just not as fancy and some of the guys are a little less model-esque.

I'm going to be a bit naughty and post my top ten picks! But there's a clear top five among them; and they're all in North America...

NO complaints here, do a Top 20 if you'd like! Remingtons and Xstatic are both on my to do list. I just kind of got turned on (no pun intended :) to this whole scene this year, so I'm still exploring when I can.

Toronto is definitely a flight vs drive, so it may have to wait a bit. But Xstatic I plan to check out soon. I have a feeling both'll secure a spot in my Top 5!

Guest Tinkerer9

Stipfan:

3. Unicorn Club- Indy. Great Club with very creative dancers. Cheap drinks and hard dicks! LOL.

Stuck here in Ohio, Unicorn Club is about the only I can get to. Could you elaborate a bit on what kind of place/boys are there?

About a two-hour drive for me.....

Thanks!

Unicorn

Tinker,

Check the FAQ for the club and also the archives; a number of people have written about the club. It is on the NW side of the city in a former private home, now a private club. The dancers are mostly college boys from around the area: IUPUI, Ball State, Bowling Green, etc. They are making some money and cute and fun and very interactive with customers. Some are biology majors, some phys ed, some bus adm.

Plan a weekend for yourself; stay FRI and SAT nights You can get a good hotel in Indianapolis for $35-$55 per night on priceline. If other guys go out of town for a football game, you can stay two nights in Indy - the backfields you will see in motion will be a lot more interesting than any football field.

If you like a dancer, ask nicely if he does privates, and take one home for special fun. They will not be surprised or offended; they have been asked many times. If they say "no," don't be hurt or offended; it just means that that guy does not do privates. Try another. Rates should be $120-$200. Everything is negotiable, and they will probably start with a high list price. Be specific about what you want: it is ok to use the words kissing, sucking, and top and bottom. Or arrange a date for the next afternnoon at your hotel. You can have a great weekend in Indianapolis which will leave a smile on your face for a long time, and it won't cost a great deal. Treat yourself.

For a little more money, treat yourself to a weekend in Fort Lauderdale and enjoy the dancers at Boardwalk and Johnny's. plus the beach and sun. I don't know where you are, but RT from Cleveland is $207 and RT from Cincinnati is $240. Motels/hotels in FLL, even in winter, can be had for about $55-$60 a night. You will need a car, but priceline or hotwire can usually provide one for under $20 per day (plus taxes and fees). For two or three days, that's not bad. On Friday and Saturday nights, each of the clubs in Fort Lauderdale will have 30-40 dancers. At Johnn'ys, they will all be twinks; at Boardwalk, you will have the complete gamut from slender twinks to great big muscular guys. And many at both places are available for take-out. The clubs are not far apart and both are in very safe, well lighted parts of town.

Have a great time, wherever you go. But GO !

Guest LatinoRican

Do tell when you went to this place in Puerto Rico and how it was. Is it a new place? Wow! Here I am writing about a place in NYC when I live here in PR and didn't even know about it. Now, am I out of the loop or what?

Guest LatinoRican

Jamier: Thanks for the info. I looked up the website and know the area where the club is located. Also, some friends had heard about it but never been there. So, I certainly will be looking into it this weekened. Happy hunting!

4. Club Xstatic, Springfield, MA – Really welcoming bar with naked dancers on stage nightly. Friendly crowd, friendly bar staff, friendly dancers! Lap dance lounge costs $10 per 5-minute lap dance. http://www.clubxstatic.com

Just to second the mention of ClubXstatic (despite its location in West Bumfuck, Mass.!). I had good times there a few weeks ago, as reported:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=69168&page=2

A STOCK surprise!

I'm rather surprised STOCK BAR hasn't been mentioned yet. I would put the old Stock (from St. Andre) at the top of my list since the new bar fails to capture any of the intimacy of the former digs. However, I continue to have much fun at the present Stock despite the regular drubbing it always seems to take about the dancers' stage performances. I'm still a fan though. My current top 5:

1) Campus-over the years it has moved up and down the list but I find it a consistent place to have a great time when in Montreal.

2) Stock-the guys are the best built in the city and the staff is so friendly and inviting.

3) Taboo-the lack of privacy in the back can be annoying but usually you can find a diamond in the rough and have an incredible time. It improved this past year after almost being written off entirely as another 'Adonis'...

4) Johnny's- am very new to the Ft. Lauderdale clubs but had a decent time last month. Hope to visit more frequently.

5) Boardwalk- I'm putting it at #5 but like it mainly because we can have dinner (served by some gorgeous boys) at the restaurant located adjacent to the club. I've only been once but think it may have potential for future visits.

I'm so partial to the Montreal clubs (despite living in Florida within driving distance of Fort lauderdale) that I book travel there as much as possible to enjoy the clubs. Can't wait till winter passes so I can go back.

And let us know what you find!

Will do! Not imagining it'll be much different from my last visit (pasted below)... just kind of doing a weekend trip to see a friend visiting from Chicago. We're hitting up Campus tomorrow evening and then Taboo soon after once the Roid Crew takes the stage hehe.

My Montreal recap from last month:

I went up this weekend and had a pretty good time. Very quiet though... guess the off season has begun.

I only did Campus and Taboo. JP - blah. It's dead and just haven't heard anything good about it. Can't wait to see it take its last breath... should be any day now. Stock is nice, but I don't go for the big n' buff.

Campus was pretty quiet. Lots of familiar faces. Saw Nick there the blond & blue UFC hat-wearing boxer. Dig him. Raphael (a straight'ish A&F type) is still there, but wasn't there when I dropped in. Alexi (sp?) is a sweet kid from Russia - poor little kid's gotta learn some new moves though. The swirling butt shake gets a little old!

Taboo was pretty jumpin' Friday night. Quieted down big time though as the night went on. The self-sucker Sebastian is still there. The queeny kid (Angelo? I think) from L'Adonis has begun dancing at Taboo. He's tall and lanky, probably 18 or 19. Pretty popular - was going back for dances almost every other song. Generally, a good looking group of twinky types.

The strip clubs are starting to bore me a little... I think having the winter weather to keep me from doing the drive is going to do me some good.

One thing I did do - and so glad I did... was try Apsara Massage. I knew it was there, but just for some reason never really was motivated to try. $100 for a one hour... my masseur was Cody. Great looking guy... and to my surprise, gave a good massage lol. And the extra attention was more than fun!!!

Went clubbing at Unity. Twink playground. HOT!

Haha looks like the winter break didn't last so long. :)

Archived