THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on 'sex with priests'

BaronArtz
This topic is 5413 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting. Personally, I always wondered what the relationship between father Damien and father Merrin (the older priest) was in 'The Exorcist'. Was 'The Exorcist' really about a steamy gay father/son relationship - using the demonized victim as a prop to revive their flagging sex life? It sheds a different light on the throaty 'fuck me' utterings of the little girl during the ceremonies ...

Remember vividly staring at father Damien's crotch, when he was running on the track in his semi-moist sweat pants. He was HUNG.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting. Personally, I always wondered what the relationship between father Damien and father Merrin (the older priest) was in 'The Exorcist'. Was 'The Exorcist' really about a steamy gay father/son relationship - using the demonized victim as a prop to revive their flagging sex life? It sheds a different light on the throaty 'fuck me' utterings of the little girl during the ceremonies ...

You are a genius! To read whatsername's possession as in fact Frs Damien's & Merrin's projection of their own constrained eroticism. Same question as haunts 'The Turn of the Screw' (leaving aside tangential comments on that title!) -- are the children that bad, and/or in league with the ghost; or is it all in the repressed governess's head? William Peter Blatty channels Henry James. I love it.

http://citypaper.net/blogs/clog/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/exorcist-head-spin.jpg

Angels & Demons

I've had several priests as clients over the years. Of course, the Anglican ones are not subject to a vow of celibacy.

I enjoyed watching Angels and Demons on DVD for the first time last night, however found it slightly disturbing finding myself attracted to Ewan McGregor playing the Pope's right hand man in priest's attire, Camerlengo Patrick McKenna.

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad99/ardentquixote/SNA15EWAN1_280_803589a.jpg

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR .... what a FIND. Thanks Goodfella! The combo of 'sexy priest' and 'italian' is as sizzzzzzling as it gets. Love what is stated in the promotional write-up of the calendar: "with the hope of sating the thirst for knowledge continually demonstrated by the Eternal City’s visitors" I suppose these guys are busy ... :)

Hey Baron,

Perhaps you could narrow your search for a real and fuckable Priest to play with by perusing this pin-up priest calendar:

http://www.fritzliess.com/2008/08/sexy-priest-calendar-2009.html

Cheers,

Goodfella

Archived