THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tomas/Tommy on Craigslist in NYC?

operalover21
This topic is 5429 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's been running ads in the "men seeking men" section ... nice looking ... very nice toned body .... and he's cheap. Does massages and "more" which I've talked to him about. He's German/Argentian. Pics are kinda blurry but he promises he looks much better in person (haven't we all heard that one before). Anyone try him out yet?

Guest zipperzone
He's been running ads in the "men seeking men" section ... nice looking ... very nice toned body .... and he's cheap.

Hmmmmmmmm CHEAP - right up your alley - probably a Wal-mart employee moonlighting.

Guest zipperzone
There's also a big Asian guy called "Robb" who usually posts under "Built and Exotic." Very muscular, says he's into "anything" and he's really cheap too.

That word really gets your attention, doesn't it?

Guest zipperzone
Why don't you just get laid already? Might make you less of the bitter queen you appear to be. Give it a try. You might be surprised.

I'm not bitter. I'm not a queen. Can't you come up with a more original put-down?

I just want to puke when I read all the sanctimonious, hypocritical drivel you post.

As for getting laid - I'm a bit short of $$$ this month. Care to finance me for a quickie with one of your "cheap" finds?

I'm not bitter. I'm not a queen. Can't you come up with a more original put-down?

I just want to puke when I read all the sanctimonious, hypocritical drivel you post.

As for getting laid - I'm a bit short of $$$ this month. Care to finance me for a quickie with one of your "cheap" finds?

Climb back into your toilet bowel. The other turds are lonely. Go away, you're really unpleasant.

Archived