THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I am thankful they were so... um.. giving...

Okliehomo
This topic is 5435 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Got back yesterday from spending some quality time with David/SF, Kristian/LA and my old pal, Marco Rochelle now StefanoXXL/LA....

Not going to share any details here (lest I get a spanking... and you all know how much I like that) but I will say that with David, it keeps getting better and better. And it was fucking great to begin with... so, you do the math. Not only is he the same charming as Hell, sexy as Hell, go, go go. let's fuck, fuck, fuck whirlwind that he has always been, but these days, he's rock solid and ripped in a very lean, sinewy and tight kind of way.... as I have always said about him, he's got a bod for sin and then some. And a gorgeous little muscle butt... so fucking hot. He's the spark plug... the one that makes it all work...

And then, Kristian... with even more muscle than in July, in all the right places.. bigger arms and shoulders, still super tight waist and abs and this round bubble butt that is just as hot as Alencar's... really... gorgeous face and the ability to do it all... hard in a minute and that can't be easy because he is hung, hung, hung... and again, that ass that he uses to it's full capacity... (as you will hear more about later in my review)

Plus Stefano... Marco Rochelle... one of the most perfect men that I have ever seen. Stunning. I consider Arpad Miklos to be damned close to perfection when it comes to masculine beauty and Stefano is like a leaner version of him. Hung, slightly hairy in all the right places, gorgeous teeth and truly a model face.... The sex was amazing, but I just kept going back to that face. Sexy five o'clock shadow and really perfect features and this hot, hot, hot French accent.... olive skin, lightly dusted with silky soft hair and a mouth watering ass. And funny.

Great time. Very thankful that it all came together (pun intended) and that I have been lucky enough to spend time with men as incredible as these three are.

Review to follow... once I review the dvds....

Okie

OMG, It sounds like a Thanksgiving Man-Feast, Okie! Thanks for the teaser.

Can't wait to read your hot review of this one.

D I T T O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -:) -:) -:) -:)

I knew David was on his way to engage in yet another "stellar adventure!" He'd alluded to traveling to Oklahoma in a very cutesy and shy way on his FB page on which he writes volumes almost each day.

When I click on my FB page-- some of his daily experiences are there in a T A M E and, yes, rather discreet manner!

Archived