THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Tonio" in NYC?

Guest LuvvinFur
This topic is 5432 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, he's great. He really does know how to give a massage, has a wonderful energy about him, and will do the massage in the nude. As far as interactivity is concerned my experience with him has been that he will allow you tactile access to him but that's pretty much it. Don't know if he would do more with other people, it might be a chemistry limitation with me. Still, he's sweet enough to want to see again and again. I have.

Yeah, he's great. He really does know how to give a massage, has a wonderful energy about him, and will do the massage in the nude. As far as interactivity is concerned my experience with him has been that he will allow you tactile access to him but that's pretty much it. Don't know if he would do more with other people, it might be a chemistry limitation with me. Still, he's sweet enough to want to see again and again. I have.

What kind of age would you peg him to be Le*****?

Archived