THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Cy" in NY?

Guest LuvvinFur
This topic is 5432 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sounds terriffic. I'm about 20 lbs overweight - do you think he's ok with that?

If he cares then he isn't professional. I use to get massage clients that weighed a 100 lbs over weight and told me stories of masseurs that wouldn't take them. real masseurs Don't care about race age or body size most tables will hold 400 lbs or more some tables will hold up to 1000lbs

Cy in NYC

I've found that many good masseurs who know what they're doing (not just a back rub) who include the word "erotic" in their ads don't like to be erotic. They seem to think I have a sign on my ass and crotch that says "Keep Out! This Means You!" One of our corrsepondents said that Cy became erotic quickly. This would be a somewhat rare combination of a real massage and an erotic experience. Can anyone elaborate on Cy, and on this "problem?"

Guest OCBeachbody

FYI here are some more clearer pics of him.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m13236_02160907316RuYX7YL.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/Cyrus

As far as my experience with Cyrus, it was therapeutic with a nice sensual element. He definitely is a really good masseur who knows what he was doing. I did feel a nice warm positive energy from him during the message, it never got erotic... but it was on that level where it was sensual in a very professional way. That was my one and only experience with him would try him again, but I have a habit in trying new guys out when traveling.

Guest LuvvinFur

I know he used to provide "full services" - had an ad on rentboy. For your erotic massage, did he charge more than the advertised $100?

I find with most massages you have to let them know what you are looking for. Tell them about a great massage you had 2 weeks ago and list what happened. This will tell them what your boundaries are. They can't read minds and sometimes are leary of getting too "erotic" without idications from you that you want it to.

Archived