THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dennis NYC, from Russia w/ love?

glutes
This topic is 5376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

The guy is cute. Tried calling him but never got a call back, may have been my OC area code. Keep forgetting to change to local numbers when I am in NYC or visiting city...lol.

If you do give him a try... please give a review.

P.S. Great James Bond Reference.....lol

Guest OCBeachbody

Well I thought that at first... but then I remembered myself up until 21.... I look under age back then....l.... at least know I don't get card.... that much....lol.

Dennis in NYC

There have been several young twinks, Russian and East European masseurs, in the past few months who all have the same address: 37th St. near Third Avenue in New York. There's something odd about this, and I suspect they all work out of the same apartment and all work for the same person. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a 24-hour operation, and you get whichever masseur happens to be on duty when you arrive. I've never called, but they're all about the same age, same build, similar ads. Just seems like an odd operation to me. I know nothing about the massage they provide, but they all say, "no full service."

Something is not quite right

Yes, he shares a 37th st location with another young bodyworker named Nico...

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/male-massage/14032/

They frequently advertize on Craigslist and that always raises a red flag for me.

Let us know if you try them.

ED

As part of his "services" he advertises a "4 hand massage" which in itself sounds strange. Clicking on the "4 hand" icon shows he has a second person assist with the 4 hand routine.

I suspect there is something fishy about this setup.

Guest OCBeachbody

Actually they could be roomates or boyfriends? There is such a thing as a four hand massage and I have had that done a couple of times. Feel really good because your entire body get worked on at the exact same time.

I know it varies from masseur teams, but as you would think the therapist got at your body from either sides (hands/feet or left/right) both which is an amazing feeling. Now if there were three of four guys.... that would be really weird. Yeah the Craigslist Ad is kinda a red flag as well.... but hopefully they are truly just a couple or roomates that have teamed up.

I agree that this is a big operation. I've been seeing ads for masseurs working out of that same address for a few years now. They're all slim young white kids who all seem to be Russian (most all have Russian names and some say in their ads that's where they're from). Usually two or three are advertising on craigslist at any time. Each kid seems to last six months or so. Something about all this made me uncomfortable, so I never tried them either.

I've been seeing ads for masseurs working out of that same address for a few years now. They're all slim young white kids who all seem to be Russian (most all have Russian names and some say in their ads that's where they're from). Usually two or three are advertising on craigslist at any time. Each kid seems to last six months or so. Something about all this made me uncomfortable, so I never tried them either.

It sure seems like trouble brewing for anyone who would actually go to the facilities expecting a massage or anything else.

Guest OCBeachbody

Oh wow that does sound really really fishy. Well if that is going on yowsers, I feel bad for the younger guys getting exploited then. I know and seen how tough it can be.... on people but yeah now I have second thoughts about them

Yes, he shares a 37th st location with another young bodyworker named Nico...

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/male-massage/14032/

They frequently advertize on Craigslist and that always raises a red flag for me.

Let us know if you try them.

ED

Another one is advertising from 37th & 3rd, Ernest.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ernest2.shtml

• 1 month later...

Talking to a friend about this thread a while ago, he told me that he saw one of these masseurs a few times. He would call the masseur when he got to the address he was given, and the masseur would come from around the corner with keys. He says that each time they met it was in a different apartment in the building, so he figures that his masseur worked for an agency or something like it. Oh, and he didn't get anything out of the masseur other than a massage.

These kids have been advertising on CL for a couple of years. I have contacted them for massage at my hotel several times. The "no full service" is correct: they do not offer sexual services beyond the traditional "happy ending". However, each time that I've called one from CL, they've provided a very good, hour-long massage. Each has been polite and pleasant to talk to. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again for a massage in my hotel.

I generally don't do incalls so I have no information about their location.

Also, four-handed massage is common in some places. It's simply a massage given by two masseurs at the same time. It's often quite terrific.

BG

Guest OCBeachbody

A similar guy, but in a different location pooped up as well for NYC.

At first i thought it was one of these guys.... but does anyone know if Alex

is part of the same group. One of my buds says that he is similar to these guys and seen him before... but me I am not sure.. he looks way to different.

Anyone recognize this Alex or he is really brand new..?

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m14396_0109105802hYVxBdzU.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/alexxx

Archived