THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Clubkid987

firsttimer
This topic is 5443 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I meet up with him tonight after a few emails. He is not like his pictures. About 15lbs heavier or more. This time I had a guts to get up and leave after 5 minutes when I realized that this wasn't what I wanted to pay 200 dollars for. I did give him 40 bucks for his 5 minutes. My bad luck since this is the second time a guy has advertised with pics of a six pack and ended up not looking like his pictures. At least I learned from the first time and also can share with other Chicagoans who may give this guy a try.

So I meet up with him tonight after a few emails. He is not like his pictures. About 15lbs heavier or more. This time I had a guts to get up and leave after 5 minutes when I realized that this wasn't what I wanted to pay 200 dollars for. I did give him 40 bucks for his 5 minutes. My bad luck since this is the second time a guy has advertised with pics of a six pack and ended up not looking like his pictures. At least I learned from the first time and also can share with other Chicagoans who may give this guy a try.

Ummm.....that doesn't look like a six pack in the pics.

Archived