THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Robert in Santa Monica

Guest Simon
This topic is 5445 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I checked it out myself

OK I went.

Nice, clean, private apt. Great touch. Friendly and fun. My back feels a lot better. He got the shower ready for me afterwards and I was able to clean up. All in all a very good experience.

Guest OCBeachbody

Oh wow.... he's brand new. Very Very nice and just a drive up the PCH.

Seems like I guy I would definitely book and see what happens. Holidays are all crazy... if he stays in SoCal will probably be able to visit him in a few months. Will mark him as a keeper.... :p

Thanks for taking one for the crowd Simon.

Are his pics accurate?

Yup. Totally accurate. Here's the review I wrote on massagem4m.com:

11/10/09 Robert was very patient with my crazy schedule and reachable by both text and email. His apt is nice and private and temperature controlled. He welcomed me with a hug and a glass of water and patiently asked me to lay down on the massage table. He was warm and inviting from the moment I walked in. I scheduled a 90 minute massage because I drive A LOT for my job and I get all tight in my back and shoulders. I swim to work it out but am not always successful. He was nicely inquisitive and listened to my answers and then got to work. His hands felt like a warm liquid, washing over my back. Everything was very fluid, warm and intentional. After a bit I could feel my back and shoulder muscles loosening up and felt stress disappearing almost like relieving a headache. It just faded away as I was blanketed in warmth and peace. Eventually he worked just as successfully on the front of my body including my chest, arms, and legs. Afterwards I showered and got ready for the rest of my day. But I felt regenerated almost. Kind of reanimated. I smiled the rest of the day. I couldn't believe how silly and mischievous and vibrant I felt. Definitely a great experience.

Oh wow.... he's brand new. Very Very nice and just a drive up the PCH.

Seems like I guy I would definitely book and see what happens. Holidays are all crazy... if he stays in SoCal will probably be able to visit him in a few months. Will mark him as a keeper.... :p

OCBeachbunny, it will take you a few months?? At the rate you go you should get a couple of massages by him before Hanukkah in Santa Monica...

Guest OCBeachbody

Well.... you know the Holidays.... the most stressful time of the year.... most guys I know travel out for the holidays.... people busy .... you know.... ack!!!! :eek:

lol.... luckily there are tons of masseurs... if Mr. Santa Monica here stays and doesn't leave anywhere for the holidays... i will be more than willing to travel...lol....

Look on the bright side... you have a whole two-three months to try him before me....lol

Archived