THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Justin in Chicago

TruthBTold
This topic is 4842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I did see it there and it was the same picture as one of the rentboy ads. I can still see the ad.

Here's what it says if you can't see it:

HOT BOY OFFERING A HOT RUB - 29 (My place)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-11-05, 8:06PM CST

Whats up guys? Im offering my hot hands to help warm you up on this cold night. I am a pro, literally, at giving amazing rub downs and offering my service to anyone in need right now. I am doing in calls at my hotel this evening in the north part of the city. . shoot me an email if this interests you and we can discuss more details. Thanks

• 1 year later...

Rick- that guy is fake. The last picture on his advertisement of someone standing in a hallway w/ the cargo shorts is not him...it is a picture of a guy that I've met on a pay-2-cam website that I frequent from time to time. If you want more particulars, pvt message me and I'll give you the link. Hope this helps.

What the hell is going on w/ all these fake Chicago ads lately? The market is dry enough (no offense to the veterans of the industry in Chicago that post here, just not my bag for what I'm looking for) and now there are so many fake ads to sift through, it's almost not even worth the time anymore. Is anyone else noticing an abundance of these frauds, or is it just me? As always, thanks in advance fellas.

Archived