THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Brocks Lean

firsttimer
This topic is 5456 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmm--Inquiring minds would like to know about this guy too. Didn't he used to advertise in Indianapolis about 2 years ago? If this was he--he was very hard to contact back then too. In fact I think he stood me up. I was going to drive into Indianapolis one weekend from Cincinnati--we had arrangements to meet. I called on my way into the city and suddenly all the calls went to voicemail. He never answered back.

Writing this has brought up some additional memories--I am pretty sure he either had a few nice reviews on this site, or someone had at one time mentioned him very favorably either on the Forum here or possibly a text review on M4RN.

Gman

Guest webdaddy69

Regarding Brocks Lean

I met him two weeks ago in Chicago. He advertises Canada and told me he bounces back and forth. Our session was a wonderful one, he was very good looking, and very nice and punctual. He has a fantasic cock and ass and knows how to work both! I agree he is a bitch to get a hold of as I almost gave up! He told me he has many things going for him including he owns a travel agency, and therfore is hard to get a hold of. Anyways he was a must see and I will continue to see him.

Web Daddy

Guest webdaddy69

Brocks Lean

His pictures are very accurate. He has lost some of his bulk however he is very lean. Brock has the cutest bubble butt and a wonderful personality, granted I have only met him once though. Brock Has a very nice physique. I would rate him a 9-10 only reason not a 10 is because of promptness of returning emails. He has a blackberry I don't understand!

WD

Archived