THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The HUNGarians are here

Guest adnyuki
This topic is 5377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Janos Volt / Ben Mason combo, currently available in Manhattan, looks intriguing (http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=207428&scid=32604259&sp=1&pos=0)

And their hourly rates are not entirely out of whack. Or is this a case of a 'too good to be true' deal?

Has anyone actually been with them together? Would be great to read some positive reviews. Merely $400 for a rendezvous with both of these muscle hunks in NYC seems unusually low, but I just saying...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adnyuki
In one of the emails from Steve (he's good in responding emails), he says that he is 22.5 cm. Which is a very respectable 8.8 inches.

I just saw him this afternoon in NYC. He's good! I cummed (came?) twice! Call him and see him before he leaves tomorrow (or persuade him to stay longer and offer to pay the adjustment fee to his airline ticket)!

GregKidman,

You are very lucky indeed. And sadly, YES, he is leaving tomorrow but he is planning to return. I had dinner with him on a number of occasions this trip, and despite the language problems, since his friend Mario Magabe was along with us (who speaks English very well), the time went by quickly. He is funny, with a disarming smile, and a really beautiful body, which is NOT shaved, but naturally hairy in all the right places, and he is BIG where it counts.

Glad you had a chance to meet him, and hopefully others also saw him. :cool:

• 2 months later...
Guest Sebastian1313

Mario Magabe/Adyuki Opinion

GregKidman,

You are very lucky indeed. And sadly, YES, he is leaving tomorrow but he is planning to return. I had dinner with him on a number of occasions this trip, and despite the language problems, since his friend Mario Magabe was along with us (who speaks English very well), the time went by quickly. He is funny, with a disarming smile, and a really beautiful body, which is NOT shaved, but naturally hairy in all the right places, and he is BIG where it counts.

Glad you had a chance to meet him, and hopefully others also saw him. :cool:

Hello, Adnyuki,

First I wanted to say that your posts are most insightful and comprehensive. I have a question. Whatever you are able to share would be appreciated. I am a top and looking for an eager bottom. What I mean here is that I do want a bottom who is truly enjoying it. I had never heard of Mario Magabe but searched and found some of his movies. He seems to be enjoying himself :-). Can you tell me if that was your personal experience. Also, I do like threesomes and would be interested in his friend as well. Do you know, if Magabe is ever returning to New York? I may be visiting Eastern Europe in the near future and could make a stop in Budapest. Well, I wanted to check with you before I contacted Mario...whatever you can share would be great. Once again, your posts are super. Sebastian.

Hello, Adnyuki,

First I wanted to say that your posts are most insightful and comprehensive. I have a question. Whatever you are able to share would be appreciated. I am a top and looking for an eager bottom. What I mean here is that I do want a bottom who is truly enjoying it. I had never heard of Mario Magabe but searched and found some of his movies. He seems to be enjoying himself :-). Can you tell me if that was your personal experience. Also, I do like threesomes and would be interested in his friend as well. Do you know, if Magabe is ever returning to New York? I may be visiting Eastern Europe in the near future and could make a stop in Budapest. Well, I wanted to check with you before I contacted Mario...whatever you can share would be great. Once again, your posts are super. Sebastian.

Sebastian, I answered your post in the "Mario Magabe" section.

If you go to Budapest, I can recommend quite a few (of course, Mario). If you are seeking a BOTTOM many of the HNungarians who say they are VERSATILE are pretty good bottoms, but you should really research. Some are power bottoms, some - a bit listless.

Mario is great all around. He will return in April to NYC. Another good bottom is coming to NYC - Rick Bauer (really great muscular guy who is both TOP and BOTTOM), and then in February, Jose Ganatti. I mentioned all this in another thread.

Archived