THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on daily_dose12, NYC?

BaronArtz
This topic is 5457 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi - does anyone have info on 'daily_dose12' in NYC?

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=205877&scid=32312602&sp=1&pos=15

His pics seem hot enough. A bit concerned about his self-described 'straight' orientation and the high asking price of $500 per hour. I am not paying that for hands-off worship ... if that's what it is. But I thought I'd better ask around, before contacting him. Thank you.

Forget about it

$500.00 - you have got to be kidding. I have a feeling "Alphamale" means no kissing among other things. There are other guys in Manhattan that are as well, if not better, built and for less the price. Arpad Miklos is pretty "alpha," better looking and only $350. I suppose if this is the guy you have to have then pay the money, but I would keep looking.

Thanks, TruthBTold and justaguy. I had a similar 'vibe'. Especially about the attitude, which is not-so-thinly veiled if you read between the lines in the ad. Too bad, the pics are great. It remains to be seen whether those, at least, are his own. But I am glad to retract my comments if anybody has had a great experience with this guy.

Archived