THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Denim / Weather

TruthBTold
This topic is 5459 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi. I am thinking of celebrating the new year in San Francisco. I have never been and thought it was time to go. Two questions (well, probably the first two questions). Anyone had any contact with Tony Denim?

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=206422&scid=32252661&sp=5&pos=98

I was going to try and contact Steve Kessler but I am sure he has been booked for years. Also, what is the weather like then? Thanks.

Hi. I am thinking of celebrating the new year in San Francisco. - snip - Also, what is the weather like then? Thanks.

Unpredicitable.

Statistically, mid to low 50's and overcast that time of year - but - sometimes it can

be unseasonably warm. I've mentioned working at a university and distinctly remember

one year sunning after a swim at the pool just after fall finals, temps in the mid to high

60's and no wind so that it wasn't uncomfortable ...

This is an El-Nino year. Might have drenching rain, but then again, you might luck out,

or both, if you're here for a couple of days...

San Francisco weather is notoriously unpredictable, so bring layers to put on or take off as the case may be. I caught one of the worst colds of my life watching 4th of July fireworks from the marina and froze my ass. I've also worn shorts in January. You definitely need to be prepared for cool and rainy, as in low 40's at night, and maybe even 30's but in the right spot you may also find some 60's during the day if sunny. When I lived there, granted a long time ago, we even had some snow, just enough to make the hills really treacherous.

Also, if Steven is your first choice you have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain by at least giving him the chance to refuse. Sometimes, things do work out.

Archived