THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rafael Alencar

operalover21
This topic is 5456 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rafael and the Intimidation Factor

I was with Rafael twice, several years ago.

I can say that there is no reason to feel intimidated by him. He is a delightfully friendly and down-to-earth man, very sweet and loving, and he takes great joy in giving physical pleasure to men. The price is the sticking point for me, and the reason why I have drifted away to other guys. But I remember him with great fondness, and if you like a cock that's big and hard and demanding attached to a man with a big heart and a tender soul, he's your man.

I read four of the reviews, Rafael's being one of them, and from the review today-- I just might have to come to terms with a fee over $250 if I really want to see a particular guy that badly!

I wrote about Mr. Alencar in a previous thread, or I think I began one, so this is all that I'll write today except that the review was quite enticing for me to take "that particular plunge!"

Why would anyone hesitate before hiring Rafael? Sure $300 is a buttload of money, no question. But it's Rafael Alencar. He's got GLOWING reviews (one of which from me, and if you lack faith in me, well...), he's been in the business long enough to prove he's serious about it, and if you have any question of his sexiness you can go far beyond the web photos and rent his films.

You don't need to be at all intimidated by him. He treats everyone like a king (or queen, depending on your wishes.)

Really, there's actually no "should I or shouldn't I?" about RA. GO FOR IT!

p.s. If money's a real concern, don't fear you'll be shorted by just an hour. I saw him for an hour YEARS ago and it was so jamPacked with fun I STILL jack off to it.

That's what I mean. I find that inexcusable. I would have waited 15 mins at the most. Hey, there is no shortage of hot guys in NYC.

Perhaps because he's hard to contact and multiple people have reported last minute cancellations or no-shows?? I was the guy who was left standing on the corner for 45 minutes unable to contact him.

Is that written up as a review on him? Sorry but haven't read them all personally, and lately have had several not so great experiences with even very well-reviewed ones here, so am very cautious now and wish everyone would write them up

Can you write a review for a session that never happened? This is one reason that I generally read the reviews and then do a quick search of the Deli, as you often learn just as much or more from reading a few comments here as you do from a full review which may or may not be legit.

I had the pleasure of Rafael's company some years ago in Brazil, and, I found him a superlative companion in sexual intimacy; however, his then lover, Mauricio Goldstein, who was also available to me, was an exceptional, indeed, memorable, experience. Should Mauricio find New York City on his calendar, I would highly recommend him to you.

I have one of this hottie's dvds "Gored" on rest in my dvd unit right now-- the one where he is a hot bullfighter from Spain. Mario Ortiz is also in this dvd, and Rafael really "puts it to him big time" (in the literal sense).

The two men (Rafael and Mario) will definitely make it to my 2010 "Must Sees" list come January 2010 when we establish a post regarding such! -:) -:) -:) -:)

I've never had a problem reaching Rafael and I can assure you that he is worth his fee. His body is gorgeous and worthy of intense worship but his anal topping skills are outstanding. He got his hand inside me, then his cock, and jerked off inside me. A fantastic ride.

I hired Rafael only once and he was fantastic, really nice, totally into it, etc. As fantastic as his cock and topping skills are, I think is bubble butt is perhaps the most beautiful I've ever seen. And he is equally talented as a bottom, although he seems to want to "reposition" himself, at least in films, as a top. Anyway, I'm in the go for it camp.

One of the gifted, for sure...

That's Alencar...

Huge ever ready dick and amazingly ample and eagerly accepting GORGEOUS ass....

Saw him years ago... but I was awed by his ass....

And he was a very nice man, very unassuming. No ego... just this huge hunk of Brazilian masculinity and charm that I was lucky enough to get to meet early in his time in the US.

Before all you NYC boys let him know what a gold mine he had...... (between his legs, following him around and in the mirror)...... and that there was no need to travel to such exotic places as Oklahoma....

Oh, well.

Okie

Super Sultry Rafael at Hustlaball...

$300 seems a very reasonable fee to enjoy a one-on-one sensual experience with such a beautiful specimen, assuming he shows up and delivers the goods. I wasn't familiar with Alencar until his uber-sexy appearance at the 2009 NYC Rentboy Hustlaball last month. He is without question one of the hottest men I've ever seen in person--possessing a charismatic personality, a horse-hung endowment and a flawless butt. See hot photos of his Hustlaball appearance at the following link:

http://www.rafaelworld.com/page28.html

$300 seems a very reasonable fee to enjoy a one-on-one sensual experience with such a beautiful specimen, assuming he shows up and delivers the goods. I wasn't familiar with Alencar until his uber-sexy appearance at the 2009 NYC Rentboy Hustlaball last month. He is without question one of the hottest men I've ever seen in person--possessing a charismatic personality, a horse-hung endowment and a flawless butt. See hot photos of his Hustlaball appearance at the following link:

http://www.rafaelworld.com/page28.html

I agree with what you wrote in line one; that's why I am eagerly awaiting the time that I will be able to meet this gorgeous and "beautiful specimen" in person and in all of his glory!

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Archived