THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Help reaching William Cox

Guest txforever
This topic is 5459 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest txforever

First time poster here, but looong time observer.Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to reach WC. I have called the number listed in his last review and left a clear message.... and have also emailed him. Now that he has moved to Texas was wanting to contact him....any help would be appreciated...many thanks!

If he is "working" then he will typically not reply until he is finished. A trait I always appreciated.

I agree with what you say. The trick is to know if one is being ignored or business is interferring. Of course, there is always the possibility that the one you wish has become a flake. Not to worry. Perservence will prevail. In other words, keep trying until you know the "real" answer.

Best regards,

KMEM

Yep, I noticed that. And the encounter took place in September. The reviewer says he found him on MER. Maybe the reviewer can tell you where in Texas he's located. I can't seem to find ads for him anywhere. (I was just curious because he used to be located in my area, and I remembered someone mentioning early htis year that did a 'no show' on them.

I see there was a thread on him several weeks ago: http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?p=624228#post624228

Guest txforever

Seeker..thanks for your help...dont know how to contact "hotsmoothguy" which was WC last reviewer, but I did private message and email a reviewer that had commented on WC...he was in the link you provided me...Many thanks!! Wont give up yet!!

Archived