THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Thomas

firsttimer
This topic is 5463 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Great Photo's IF they are the guy running the AD! :eek: The Bod Type says..Lean Swimmer? Thay ain't No "Lean" Swimmer I've ever seen!

Apparently he is Home Based in Miami as many Latino's are! ;)

He does South Fla... Maybe someday he will be doing ME! :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm a little wary of pictures that look like they could all be taken from someone else or the same modeling shoot. I don't see any reviews and he emailed me back saying he doesn't know of any reviews either that he has anywhere.

So what do you think? Real or scammer?

First Timer..In these Economic Times Have you ever seen a Guy that ACTUALLY looks like this Guy doing ANYTHING for $200 an Hour! :D

IF you want to "Invest the Time"...

Ask him IF ya don't like what ya see, CAN YOU CALL the MEETING OFF?

IF he's that Hunky..he'll know you won't and say sure!

IF he's "Scamming" he will come up with various reasons why that doesn't work for him! ;)

First Timer..In these Economic Times Have you ever seen a Guy that ACTUALLY looks like this Guy doing ANYTHING for $200 an Hour! :D

IF you want to "Invest the Time"...

IF he's "Scamming" he will come up with various reasons why that doesn't work for him! ;)

Thanks for the tip. I never thought of presenting it like that. That's a good way to test if he really does look like that or not.

I did do a phonenumber search (You guys are teaching me so much with this forum lol.) and found an old ad cached in google's search engine for a guy named Alexander on a massage website with the same phone number but different pictures and different stats. So I'm beginning to think this may not be all that it seems (like a steal for 200! ;)

So I got no response back in three days and he's supposedly in town by today so I think Brooklyn Guy's solution worked. He must not be the person in the pictures as he never replied back. Maybe someone will meet up with him and get back to us with the truth.

I can assure you this ad is a TOTAL FAKE! I know the guy in these photos, and he is lives in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. In fact, I spent two weeks with him in Brazil. He is a go-go dancer in Rio and works the saunas on occasion there as well. He also has several pics on http://www.varsitymen.com. Indeed, he is a true beauty and does exist, but rest assured he is not in the USA and never will be. He has no passport and no Visa for entry to this country.

Archived