THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Joel in Weho

Guest OCBeachbody
This topic is 4475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

not sure I if I mentioned Joe before, but he is awesome. Since I been up in LA trying to find someone I ended up with Joel and as luck would have it he was available. Like my other choice Blair, Joel is very skillful at his craft and very sweet and accommodating.... he i is one of the of the top 10 guys I like!

If you are up in Los Angeles, he definately someone to try out or become a repeat costumer!

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m14001_0505091809RrHiRc0O.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/MassageBro

• 1 year later...

Hi there. I've hired Joel a couple times and you will not find a nicer, sweeter guy. He is solidly built, not ripped but more of a rugby style body. He starts off in his underwear but things can definitely progress from there. He knows what he's doing as far as massage goes and he has a playful, boyish side to his erotic play. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with him and definitely wanted to put in a good word.

Regards,

Lohengrin1979

Hi there. I've hired Joel a couple times and you will not find a nicer, sweeter guy. He is solidly built, not ripped but more of a rugby style body. He starts off in his underwear but things can definitely progress from there. He knows what he's doing as far as massage goes and he has a playful, boyish side to his erotic play. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with him and definitely wanted to put in a good word.

Regards,

Lohengrin1979

Thanks so much, Lohengrin! He seems like someone I'd enjoy a massage from. The good word goes a long way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had an appt with Joel recently. I agree with other posters that he's a very sweet guy. He knows about massage. Not just a rub-n-tug. He's put on some weight since the picture was taken, and grown a thick beard (not the short trimmed version lots of guys have been growing recently). I'd say he's more of a bear than a frat boy type. A very friendly and relaxing exchange of energy.

• 1 year later...

Regards,

Lohengrin1979

His ad says that he is 'inactive'...any thoughts?

Archived