THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chicago Decisions

EastbayMike
This topic is 5455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've done my research on this board and have narrowed my Chicago choice for an upcoming weekend to either Rafael Briggs or the Gavin half of Lars and Gavin. (Or maybe just I'll be a pig and hire Gavin and Rafael at the same time.)

Anyway, any additional feedback or arm twisting would be appreciated.

my experience with briggs was ok. he is as muscular as his pix show but somehow reads slimmer in real life, at least to me. and though he seemed to try, i never really felt a connection. not a home run but a decent double. haven't been with gavin yet so can't really give an opinion on him.

Rafael

Hey guys, first time poster, was wondering if anyone had posted a review for Rafael? Looking to possibly hire him later this week. Not looking for a review on the messageboard, of course, just wondering if anyone else had experience with him, and if so, why there is no review. Thanks fellas...

Hey guys, first time poster, was wondering if anyone had posted a review for Rafael? Looking to possibly hire him later this week. Not looking for a review on the messageboard, of course, just wondering if anyone else had experience with him, and if so, why there is no review. Thanks fellas...

Assuming you're talking about Rafael Briggs, there are several threads in the Deli about him. A couple of the more substantive ones are here:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=69620

and here:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=58544

There are more as well, just do an advanced search for Rafael Briggs.

EastbayMike: Thanks for the "heads up" about Rafael here in Chicago. Would you consider posting a review on him as well so we can learn more about your experience? I'm new to Chicago and had him on my wish list of guys to hire. Now I'm having second thoughts, considering your "definite pass" comment after hiring him. Thanks in advance for additional insight you might be able to share.

Archived