THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

20 Club 10.18.09

Cooper
This topic is 5403 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The bad weather in NY didn't stop the crowds from showing up at the 20C. I arrived around 7pm and found the club packed. Many of the customers were there celebrating a birthday party. Most were in their mid 20's making for great eye candy.

Joining me were guys from Canada, Australia, Connecticut, and NYC. Our main mission was to find out which dancer gives the best lap dance. Well, the only fair way to find out was to give it a shot.

For me, #1 was a tie between Adam and Christian. Adam is a very friendly blond with blue eyes. He has a medium muscular build, and gives a whole new meaning to grinding. Some of my friends also gave him a try and were not disappointed. I overheard one Australian saying, after doing a dance with Adam, "I'm in Love"...

Right up there with Adam was Christian. Like Adam, he's been working at the 20C for awhile. He's a bright college student and gives guys what they are looking for in a lap dance. It was both erotic and sensual... Just sit back and enjoy.

A newer dancer caught my attention, his name is Alex. Ranked as twink, this youthful, tall, and slender dancer was good at grinding, rubbing, touching, and highlighted his dance with a rock hard erection. In his skimpy tight briefs, it stood up like a tent. I will give him more attention next time.

And then there was David of Columbia... How many times can you say HOT! Good looking dancer with a medium build. When he told me he was packing 8 inches, I couldn't resist. Easy going, friendly, and uninhibited. Might be a good choice for a champagne room visit or possibly a house call.

There were a couple of other dancers I wanted to sit on my lap, but time and money prevailed. Perhaps our very gracious and well traveled board member Ed James can fill us in on his favorites.

Good time had by all....

Coop

http://www.nextmagazine.com/classifieds/1716_5.jpg

Oh Cooper! You know I never "dance" and tell...

It was an extremely busy night at the 20C and everyone commented on how large a crowd it was. I thought it was interesting that there seemed to be a number of new dancers there that I had never seen before. There was a tall good-looking greek guy who was absolutely handsome and charming!

I spent a good portion of my time catching up with Cooper since we hadn't seen each other in a while, then spent some more time catching up with Ace and Jonathan, in between having several lap dances. It was a fun evening.

I'm off to London/Paris next weekend, so I will plan a return to the 20C when I get back from Europe!

ED

20C is going International...

I am sorry I missed you last night...

Baron, It would have been great if you could have joined our group, then, we would have had another country represented... Don't forget to join us for drinks in the champagne room when Lucky arrives. :D

Last night one of the more popular dancers, Victorious, celebrated his birthday. Each time he took to the stage the dj played Happy Birthday... Although Victorious was having a great time grinding customers laps, he kept asking me where's TAZ. :confused: Has anyone seen him lately? Hopefully, he'll be back real soon and join us for Lucky's return to the lineup. Also missing was the vgl and sensual dancer Bishop, hmm, both Taz and Bishop go MIA??? ;)

Out to Mr. Ed James, have a safe trip and enjoy your travels. See you in a few weeks.

Coop

• 1 month later...

Cover at 20C

Hello,Will be going to 20 Club for the first time on Sunday. Is the cover still $10 before 7pm.

Camden, So, this will be your 1st time at the 20 Club, hope you have a good time... As for the cover, yes, it's still $10.00 before 7pm. After 7pm it's $20.

Hope the predicted blizzard in NY won't change your plans. If you go, please submit a review. It's always helpful to read other opinions on the dancers/club.

Coop

Did anyone make it to Club20 last night - how was the turn-out and who was in the line-up post-blizzard?

On a related note, did anyone catch sight of the dancer Gemini in an ad in Next magazine? He danced recently at Club20 (I wish he'd come back often)...very sexy face, body and package, with a signature small sunburst tattoo around his navel. The ad was for Escuelita, another club in NYC. Very hot guy...he could make snow melt in an instant.

12.20.09 @ the 20C

Did anyone make it to Club20 last night - how was the turn-out and who was in the line-up post-blizzard?

Brett, In spite of the "blizzard" the turn out wasn't bad. Over 20 dancers, most were the regulars.

I spent some time with a new dancer, Brian from Miami. Perhaps some of our Floridian members know him from Boardwalk and Johnny's... He has a medium build, light brown hair, blue eyes, about 5'10", and a nice thick cock. Gave a great lap dance.

Some of the regulars working last night were:

Sergio

Paris

Fabio

Victorious

George (newer Spanish twink)

Bishop

Brad-n-Jay

Smooth

Ryan (from S.C.)

Christian

Ernie

Costa

Barwaiters:

Ace

Julio

The club had nothing special planned for the holidays.

Coop

Thanks Cooper for the report -

Nice to hear there was some new faces, at least one (Brian) - hopefully plenty more to come in 2010. As much as I like most of the regulars...it's variety that makes me want to go back for more.

I guess Gemini and Gary Grant weren't in attendance...hopefully they'll both be back.

Among the "whatever happened to" crowd, I'd like to see back at Club20 in 2010:

Marcus

Michaelangelo

Sebastian

Justin

and some newcomers I'd like to see:

the cast of Jersey Shore - (or not)

Happy Holidays to all!

Archived