THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Romann's New Photograph at This Site!

Axiom2001
This topic is 5472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn, Romann is such a hottie! After seeing the vids of him and DavidSF attending and romping it up at the last Folsom Street Fair and having read that torrid review of the 3Way that he and David had recently, DAMN "all of the torpedoes and everything in between!"

Romann is definitely one hell of a goodlooking guy who will probably have clients climbling out of as well as up many walls from now on!

Because I became interested in this young handsome man previously, I immediately fired off an email to him requesting his tentative travel schedule for early 2010 to the San Francisco Bay Area. Romann sent back a wonderful and encouraging reply!

Congratulations, Romann on your new photos. I can't wait to see your igenious, personal website once you establish it! -:) -:) -:) -:)

Damn, Romann is such a hottie! After seeing the vids of him and DavidSF attending and romping it up at the last Folsom Street Fair and having read that torrid review of the 3Way that he and David had recently, DAMN "all of the torpedoes and everything in between!"

WHAT VIDS??!!!!! WHAT VIDS???!!!!!!!!! Inquiring minds have a deep seated need to know.

Gman

Archived