THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sauna Thermas Barcelona

Guest trevis79
This topic is 5433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest trevis79

Hey guys, on 20 October i'll be in Barcelona and naturally in thermas :)) Someone could tell me about biggest muscle guys in sauna? pls need info :)) Thanks

Guest EuropTravl

As I said in the "Barcelona thoughts" thread, I was smitten by "APOLOXXL628-231-937" on Erados.com (search him) prior to my visit to Spain and was shocked to see him in the lounge (bar) area of the Sauna Thermas on a Friday night. He was hanging there for hours. 50 euros for a good time in one of the rooms there, probably a visit with you to your hotel at a greatly reduced price from contacting him online. The pics aren't phony and although Brazilian, he has the European look rather than typical latino. I'd bet he could be contacted through his ad there and a meeting at the sauna arranged. A lot of the Brazilians working there had the latino/tatooed look. A couple of twinkish looking well hung guys hang around, too. Stay away from "American Boys" as it's sort of a bordello and they want payment when you walk in.

Guest wankerboi
Stay away from "American Boys" as it's sort of a bordello and they want payment when you walk in.

Really? I thought American Boys was very good, no? I have not used it myself for a while but on the occassions I did it was faultless. Then money was only taken after, so that must have changed -or maybe you did not have an honest look to you?;)

I have seen favourable comments recently too so I am surprised by your words, EuropTravl.

Hey guys, on 20 October i'll be in Barcelona and naturally in thermas :)) Someone could tell me about biggest muscle guys in sauna? pls need info :)) Thanks

Trevis, I don't know about "the biggest muscle" in BCN, but plan to see Jacato/Xisco who has received a sterling review here at this site.

Some time ago after I read the review and sent two emails to him in BCN, he wrote back favorably and optimistically in terms of our meeting.

Well, i was unable to meet him in September of 2009 but hope to in October 2010.

Jacato/Xisco info. and rather stunning photos are located at http://www.bigmuscle.com/Jacato.

I think you might enjoy meeting him based on that review as well as his hot ad at bm.

If you are lucky in meeting him, please do all of us a favor and write a detailed review for future clients!

Guest EuropTravl
Really? I thought American Boys was very good, no? I have not used it myself for a while but on the occassions I did it was faultless. Then money was only taken after, so that must have changed -or maybe you did not have an honest look to you?;)

I have seen favourable comments recently too so I am surprised by your words, EuropTravl.

American Boys has a set up where when you walk in, you are placed in a reception area and each boy available comes and introduces himself. The owner wanted payment upfront before the boys were even introduced, which did not fly with me. Fortunately even after they were introduced (I wasn't over impressed with any of them, but made a choice) he tried to run my Mastercard through and the magnetic strip wasn't reading. I told him I'd be back with a different card, but just used it as an excuse to get out of there. My advice is to use their website (chicosbcn.com I believe) and if someone floats your boat make sure you call first and the guy is there and available, even by appointment.

American Boys has a set up where when you walk in, you are placed in a reception area and each boy available comes and introduces himself. The owner wanted payment upfront before the boys were even introduced, which did not fly with me. Fortunately even after they were introduced (I wasn't over impressed with any of them, but made a choice) he tried to run my Mastercard through and the magnetic strip wasn't reading. I told him I'd be back with a different card, but just used it as an excuse to get out of there. My advice is to use their website (chicosbcn.com I believe) and if someone floats your boat make sure you call first and the guy is there and available, even by appointment.

The initial poster asked about "MUSCLE GUYS" in Barcelona. To avoid hijacking his thread and subsequent posts, please DO A NEW thread regarding this house of boys-- American Boys! Thanks!

A very concerned reader and poster!

• 4 weeks later...
Trevis, I don't know about "the biggest muscle" in BCN, and although I have not seen him-- I'd SUGGEST your seeing Jacato/Xisco who has received a sterling review here at this site.

Some time ago after I read the review and sent two emails to Xisco in BCN, he wrote back favorably and optimistically in terms of our meeting.

Well, i was unable to meet him because I did not go to BCN in September. If I go at a later date and if Jacato/Xisco is still in the business, "hell, yes," I'm going to want to meet him which might be in September of 2010.

Jacato/Xisco info. and rather stunning photos are located at http://www.bigmuscle.com/Jacato.

I think you might enjoy meeting him based on that review as well as his hot ad at bm.

If you are lucky in meeting him, please do all of us a favor and write a detailed review for future clients!

I was lucky enough to meet Xisco/Jacato last January in Barcelona, and I wrote the review here.

I doubt about him being "the biggest muscle" in BCN, but he has a fantastic body and personality, and he is hot as hell! :)

Archived