THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

CHICAGO - Lets have our own private olympic games! :)

Michael Vincenzo
This topic is 5488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was sorry to hear that Chicago lost the bid for the 2016 Olympic Games. I'm sure that everyone is saddened by this news, so I decided to cancel my plans to visit Columbus next weekend and head to Chicago for the Columbus Day weekend.

So, why don't we create our own Olympic games in my hotel room? I may not be in Olympic form for the usual categories, but I can certainly give a gold medal performance in a much more private category. :)

Since I was unable to delete my Columbus post from the Travel Forum, I thought I should clarify my travel plans in this forum.

Hit me up if you are interested in a get together during my visit to Chicago next weekend.

Not everyone. My bus driver for instance. She told us that "Daley couldn't even control the Taste of Chicago, how he gonna control the Olympics." She also asked us what Oprah "was doing over there? She should get her ass back here."

What happened at the Taste?

Hugs,

Greg

Archived