THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mark Gordon/Toronto Wednesday Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cheers guys

I'm Luv'in the way his Nips stick out in his Photo! They definitely have the I wanna be "tweaked" Factor! :D That and his Bottom Skills a Great Combo I'm sure. His Latest Review and HIS Tastey Butt Shot are definitely Working for him! ;)

I agree - I would love to spend some time on those nips. I wonder if they are hard-wired to anything else? I really like shorter guys with those tight gymnasty type bodies.

Thanks for your comments guys. Nice to have a recent review on Daddy's at last. :) People often ask what I do to make my nipples so perky. Well, they just came that way. Gently licking and sucking on them will soon get me going. As for the tasty butt, you're very welcome to taste and explore...

I have a conference in April in Toronto. I am already saving my pennies.

Look forward to welcoming you to TO then PK, though I'll likely be down to NYC before that.

Guest adnyuki
Nice one Businessguy, I'm hoping to make it out to CA this winter.

Mark, so many have recommended you, I guess it is time to see if I can find a few days off and fly north - when the wind and weather are "NIPPY" and so emphasizing that beautiful Canadian maple leaf tattoo!!!:D

Mark, so many have recommended you, I guess it is time to see if I can find a few days off and fly north - when the wind and weather are "NIPPY" and so emphasizing that beautiful Canadian maple leaf tattoo!!!:D

Sounds like an excellent plan, adnyuki! Toronto is not too nippy yet: just enough that the leaves are starting to turn the colour of my tattoo.

Archived