THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mike #2 Vegas Thurs Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This Hunky looker "Worked It" at the Gaiety right before it Closed to end The NYC Golden Era of Strip Joints! :( Yeah I know W20 is around! But it ain't No Gaiety!

Reading his 2 Reviews points out the "difference in experiences" Guys can definitely have with the same Working Guy!

I'm guessing his Bod would probably have MOST including MYSELF "splitting the difference" and seeing for MYSELF! :D

He does take some Damn Purdee Pix's... which probably go back about a Year or so.

I was absolutely disappointed by the pic of today's CB, but when I scrolled to see others who could and perhaps have been chosen-- I looked at Mike#2's pic and wondered why daddy had not selected him.

After giving a very quick read of the review-- my question was answered. The man is goodlooking, but if he continues to be inconsistent in his meetings and performance which are revealed in his reviews here-- future clients will definitely have to give a lot of thought as to whether they wish to engage his services.

Hunky Covers

I was absolutely disappointed by the pic of today's CB, but when I scrolled to see others who could and perhaps have been chosen-- I looked at Mike#2's pic and wondered why daddy had not selected him.

After giving a very quick read of the review-- my question was answered. The man is goodlooking, but if he continues to be inconsistent in his meetings and performance which are revealed in his reviews here-- future clients will definitely have to give a lot of thought as to whether they wish to engage his services.

I too wondered But I don't think his Review kept him off the Cover~

We have in the Past had some "Hunky Bods as Cover Guy".. only to read that the Book was disappointing compared to THE COVER! ;)

That was my review for him Thursday. Everything was pretty much how I wrote it. I wish this would have been a better experience for me, but it seems like he is just one of those who just wants you to "show him the money". He doesn't really care about how you feel. I also forgot to mention how he and his roommate (the one in the adjacent room, seperated by a curtain) were talking about going out to bang some women as I was still there. Very unprofessional.

Thank you for writing your review. I've thought about hiring him, but my "Spidey-sense" always kicked in and I would think better of the idea. You've confirmed what I thought to be true...nice to look at on screen, but not so nice in person.

Mike Vegas

That was my review for him Thursday. Everything was pretty much how I wrote it. I wish this would have been a better experience for me, but it seems like he is just one of those who just wants you to "show him the money". He doesn't really care about how you feel. I also forgot to mention how he and his roommate (the one in the adjacent room, seperated by a curtain) were talking about going out to bang some women as I was still there. Very unprofessional.

Hey Dave Welcome to Daddys...

Thanks for the Honest Review! Unfortunately and apparently "Brooklyn Mike" was one of the Strictly Gay for Pay Dancers who "Worked It" at the Gaiety Strip Club!

Now at least we on Daddys know that his M/O has just moved on to Vegas!

Where for whatever reason the Cream of the Working Guy Crop NEVER WAS!

You would think with all that "Disposable Income" being disposed of at the Tables...the Area would attract a Class Group of Working Guys :confused:

Then again that NOT BEING the case, I'm sure Mike's great hook "his pix's" does him just fine Client wise. The Guys got a Great ASS BUT No Class!

Ug Undergarment!

He has a nice body and all that, but this is not my idea of a sexy undergarment.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/images/mike_2_sf.jpg

N.N. Definitely Not! Very Cheesy Lookin! :D

Looks like something Stripper's wore Years Ago! ;)

But I do notice he doesn't look to thrilled in wearing it either! :(

Guest zipperzone
N.N. Definitely Not! Very Cheesy Lookin! :D

Looks like something Stripper's wore Years Ago! ;)

But I do notice he doesn't look to thrilled in wearing it either! :(

I thought it looked like something painted over a nude pic to make it legit for publication.

He does have an amazing chest, and even more amazing abs......

Archived