THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wow! Lui from Miami is coming back to NYC (and will be in Washington)!!

Italiano
This topic is 5481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow! Lui from Miami is coming back to NYC!!

I just saw that Lui from Miami, fantastic Latino masseur, will be back in NYC 10/1-15.

I had the pleasure to have a massage from him when he was here last year and I was in heaven!

At the beginning of this year I was in Miami and met him for the second time, and it was another fantastic session.

A mature man with a fantastic body, a special positive energy that he transmits in his massage, an engaging personality, supermasculine, and a massage to be remembered for a long time....

I can't wait till he comes here in NYC! :)

I feel like I should share this information with my buddies here!

http://www.massagem4m.com/fl/miami-beach/male-massage/13380/

He's very sexy. Did you find his pictures to be recent? is it very sensual?

Actually he looked less buffed at the beginning of the year, he told me he was going to begin to train at the gym very intensively as he wanted to put on more muscle, so those pics must be very recent.

And YES, his massage is fantastic and very sensual! :)

Guest OCBeachbody

Wow he looks great and I love the little spa towel. He has done a fantastic job with his training! Yes.... luckily I am in Washington until the 25th...... perhaps I will get a chance with Lui! :D

Wow he looks great and I love the little spa towel. He has done a fantastic job with his training! Yes.... luckily I am in Washington until the 25th...... perhaps I will get a chance with Lui! :D

Don't miss him, I HIGHLY recommend him!

(Can't wait till he comes to NYC...)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OCBeachbody

I ditto that.... I am glad I managed to meet up with him during my layover.

LOL... that is not a double meaning, but WOW WOW WOW... it was a great massage! I really needed that!

Archived