THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Charles:" Coverboy-of-the-Day 09/17

Axiom2001
This topic is 5504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today when I opened this site and saw Charles's photograph and review gracing my 20 inch computer screen, I smiled and laughed in glee. I did all of this because I am a man who has received the extraordinarily expertise which Charles has provided to me over the years, and although I have not seen Charles for a while (in spite of his emails to me), I definitely plan to renew our adventures before year's end.

The reviewer was definitely quite candid and accurate in what Charles has rendered to those clients who have presented a review here! As I read through the "details," I kept saying to myself that the words here are exactly reminiscent of my many experiences which I have had with Charles.

Guys, if you want and/or desire an experience that is something different from what you've perhaps encountered in the past with others-- invite Charles to meet you! More than likely you'll leap at this site as quickly as you can to relate to the readers/writers! -:) -:)

Archived