THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jesse Auvers Weds Coverguy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn .. :eek: IF your gonna "Work It" as a Bottom you better have the Sweet and Edible Equipment for it JESSE AUVERS has!

He's a Good Looking guy that's "Icing on the Cake".

IF it is the same Big Joey who Reviewed him, Joey knows Sweet since he also hung with the 11 "Olivier" when he Worked It at Maximum! ;)

Sweet Bottom!

LOL ... in review #3 'ysauls' is going to take the dude to SF for a week in November. Wonder how much $$$$$ that will be ... This 'sweetie' ain't cheap!

A Great lOOKING & Acting Bottom is Hard to find! ;)

I'm guessing the Clients Financial Outlay is worth it, he'll probably be Hard all week Playing with those 2 Bubbles! I would be most definitely. ;)

i am the same bigjoey as always and i was the first review of olivier from maximum.

jesse is coming to kansas city for a weekend the first weekend in october. he will be here from friday to monday. i am looking foward to it. it does not get any better than jesse.

never did a weekend with olivier so i can not compare.

3 Days Sweet!

i am the same bigjoey as always and i was the first review of olivier from maximum.

jesse is coming to kansas city for a weekend the first weekend in october. he will be here from friday to monday. i am looking foward to it. it does not get any better than jesse.

never did a weekend with olivier so i can not compare.

Totally Enjoy that weekend Big Joey! ;)

Greater Tragedy This or Hamlet?

jesse is coming to kansas city for a weekend the first weekend in october. he will be here from friday to monday./QUOTE]

Damn you Damn you Damn you. That's the weekend I'm going to NYC!

Yes and we all know what a shortage there is over working guys in NYC. Such a tragedy.

sorry, he has a direct, non-stop ticket so no chicago stop. his travel is limited to weekends as he is in school during the week from tuesday to friday. he is a serious student.

Just teasing. I'm of course jealous. Have fun! And if you have to cancel his trip PLEASE email me asap.

• 4 months later...

Archived