THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sean Knight New Pix

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn right Sean. Pepsodent should feature such a smile.

Now I may be dating myself... but I see Sean's smile as being more of the Ipana variety... either way I see it as American Dental Association poster boy material.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/229790933_b8abcfa34e_o.jpg

It will be interesting to see if the promised "foot foto" passes the American Podiatry Association test...

And Whipped Guy, I hope you get over your humor impediment soon. :)

No humor impediment here... if you only knew the "rest of the story" you would all be rolling on the floor LOLing!!!

Teeth and ass... oh, my...

I think that puts me right up his ..... um... alley.

Have always admired his body... so perfect... but not until tonight, after I saw that gorgeous smile and those perfect teeth did I really....

And Romann (and of course, JT...) like him, too and that means a lot.

Hmmmm..

Okie

PS...

Whipped Guy never dates himself.

I'd give almost anything for a close-up of his left nipple.

HA! ha! hahahahahahahahaha - Oh, I'm so not going there... ahem... Sean... I think someone is making a subtle reference to ignition switches and engines revving. ;)

Oh, and the honesty issue has been mentioned: I know Sean. And pretty well, I'd presume to think. We speak multiple times each week, if not daily. We travel together. We exchange ideas. (His text message just startled me, in fact - that huge gong sound has got to be changed... I feel like the Dalai Lama might enter every time I get a message, and my hair is not done!) He is my friend, and I respect him. Honesty is "only" the first level of openness, but Sean also has integrity... and that is apparent whether he smiles or not (though he smiles in person ALOT).

…that gorgeous smile and those perfect teeth…

Actually in retrospect I am wondering if Sean's teeth are too perfect and his smile is too dazzling… So perhaps Sean does not possess an Ipana smile after all… So conceivably could it more of the Polydent variety??? Personally I can’t wait to check things out a bit further…

http://rsi.com.sg/images/A3_PersonalCare/personal_care_A30215_e.jpg

Hopefully it will prove to be of the Ipana variety… though from what the other guys in the home tell me there are certain advantages to being a member of the Polydent brigade…

Oh, and the honesty issue has been mentioned: I know Sean. And pretty well… Honesty is "only" the first level of openness, but Sean also has integrity... and that is apparent whether he smiles or not (though he smiles in person ALOT).

I happen to agree wholeheartedly with Devon… and Romann as well. When a guy gets such accolades from his peers, it is obvious that he is the real deal and then some… it is also a positive reflection regarding those with whom Sean associates.

PS… Whipped Guy never dates himself.

Okie... perhaps I did date myself a bit with this posting...

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Sean

I just spent some time with Sean and would like to report that he has no feet, his dick is small to the point of insignificance, his nips are inverted, his fingernails are bitten and dirty, his teeth are probably false, his smile is forced, nose hair is excessive, one eye is glass, his ears are full of wax, and he wears a toupee.

Anything else you want to know? Still want pix?

False advertising

...his teeth are probably false...

Something tells me that in the long run I am going to regret posting this... but the teeth are definitely false! However, since that can possibly result in certain advantages one is inclined to overlook all the other relatively "minor" flaws that you mention. Also, you were kind not to point out his knobby knees and the fact that the nose hairs somewhat disguise the "Cyrano de Bergerac like" aspect of his snout.

And by the way, isn't it amazing what can be done these days by Photoshopping...

Sean a Troll? Think NOT!

Something tells me that in the long run I am going to regret posting this... but the teeth are definitely false! However, since that can possibly result in certain advantages one is inclined to overlook all the other relatively "minor" flaws that you mention. Also, you were kind not to point out his knobby knees and the fact that the nose hairs somewhat disguise the "Cyrano de Bergerac like" aspect of his snout.

And by the way, isn't it amazing what can be done these days by Photoshopping...

I'm thinking there are those that don't always Read Threads from the Beginning. ;)

Therefore these "Humorous" comments may by a "Passerby" be taken as Gospel! It is Sunday! :D

Difficulty of Humor

I'm thinking there are those that don't always Read Threads from the Beginning. ;)

Therefore these "Humorous" comments may by a "Passerby" be taken as Gospel! It is Sunday! :D

"Humorous" in quotes? Aw, shucks, Brooklyn Guy, I thought sure you'd think the comments were truly humorous. As for passers-by, if anyone takes seriously any part of a post that starts out by saying Sean has no feet, then -- well, I don't know exactly what to say.

Peace be with you!

And I can't wait to see that footless monster again!

"Humorous" in quotes? Aw, shucks, Brooklyn Guy, I thought sure you'd think the comments were truly humorous. As for passers-by, if anyone takes seriously any part of a post that starts out by saying Sean has no feet, then -- well, I don't know exactly what to say.

Peace be with you!

And I can't wait to see that footless monster again!

The "footless monster" , is that a new nickname for a penis?

Guest DuchessIvanaKizznhugg

Enquiring minds want to know...

The "footless monster" , is that a new nickname for a penis?

If it's a footless one, does that mean it's only 11 inches???

;)

Archived