THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

anyone been with this young hottie?

lookin4hotties
This topic is 5506 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's a remarkably professional website for such a (cute) young twink, although I couldn't get the photos or rates page to come up. Odd that he gives no phone number; email seems to be the only method of contact. The text seems to imply he's looking for travel dates, not local work; one wonders why? Maybe you're smart to wait to hear a review of him first...

Now if it is all for real-- wowzer!

Kevin Slater

That's a remarkably professional website for such a (cute) young twink, although I couldn't get the photos or rates page to come up. Odd that he gives no phone number; email seems to be the only method of contact.

Kevin, I got the photo's to open by right clicking on the X, then left clicking on "open link." Very cute kid.

What bothers me is that when I click on the "contact" button, IE warns me that the site is attempting to get around IE's intrusion safeguards. Might be something entirely harmless and innocent, but I'm way too ignorant about tech stuff to disregard it when IE asks me if I trust a site enough to allow it to insert unvetted programming into my computer. To me that's kind of like being invited to a barebacking party. I'll pass, cute kid or no.

As Greg said, "Might be too good to be true." Nice bait, though, if it's a trap! :D

Guest LeoWalker

He's real. I've not met nor slept with him...but my friend I know in Orlando has. Took me a while to remember where I saw that site...either way, he said (which all is relative) that the sex was great. So, from a nonprofessional encounter, he's been reviewed to me via AIM.

Point: he's legitimate. I think my friend said he looked better in person, as well (also relative to taste).

Jake Lyons (also goes by Justin Krueger) has his own website, etc,

yet I don't think anyone has reviewed him. He is uncut, has brown

hair and looks like a cutie.

http://www.jakelyons.com

Anyone hired him? Is this website real?

Lookin4hotties

Damn...if we were ever going to pay anyone for sex THAT guy would be it...the best i've ever seen on this site hands down. Hell even makes me think about errrr wandering.

Very traileresque (see the trailers in the background of the nude pic). I have properties in Florida and he reminds me of the locals that you should stay away from. The "send me rent" solidifies it for me. Too bad though.

It looks like a Campground in the background...jeeesssshhh ya got something against campgrounds.

...jeeesssshhh ya got something against campgrounds.

It really looks more like a trailer park to me . And while I have nothing against trailer parks, I found it a bit distracting and I wish he had cropped out that part of the photo. The fact the the trailers distracted me confirms that this guy aint for me.

Archived