THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Seeking that "Special" guy

Guest adnyuki
This topic is 5505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been shopping around in the NYC area as well as in other major US cities (since I travel a bit) to find something that seems pretty elusive so far.

So, since so many guys here have extensive experience with what is out there, I thought I would describe this elusive "special guy" and see what suggestions come up:

Age: over 21 and under 55 (older than 30 and mature are most welcome); preferably GAY and comfortable, but also masculine and discreet (eg. not a loud brash guy in public).

Height - 5'2" - 6'0" (I somehow find it difficult to enjoy sex with guys more than 1"-2" taller than me, and have a real soft spot for shorter guys!!!)

Weight - anything as long as he is muscular, or athletic, swimmer or even slim (but NOT overweight -- I have enough of that for BOTH of us)

Education: a college grad is a great plus for conversation: I speak multiple European languages so language is not a problem. (I am a bit tired of working guys who think every client is a company personnel officer ready to hire them...:rolleyes:)

Ethnicity : any considered but soft spot for Caucasian (esp. Central and Southern European), but also Latino, Black, or whatever else fits the rest...

Other attributes: Cut/Uncut -- both are fine: hair -from skin to short and neat or regular: no long hair. Non-smokers preferable; NEVER PARTYING and not interested in a guy who uses drugs.

Now for the important plus parts to make him special:

1) He must have really nicely muscled chest with great, hard, stand-up, chewable nipples. I have yet to find these here :(

2) He has too be a passionate kisser - no squeemishness and no pecking. French with tongue all the way.

3) Legs that are muscular (soccer, rugby, tennis, football... just not stilts or bird legs; hairy legs a definite plus)

4) Assets in the rear - bubble but (hairy or smooth) which is ready to munch on for a LONG time, and if he is into doing this mutually, a old medal!

5) Sexually versatile (although I never bottom), and an aggressive bottom who will be able to keep riding on, over, or under me is a plus!!!

I am seeking this special guy because down the line I wold like to consider him for a long-term arrangement (especially if he is in the NY - Northeast area, but others are considered). This arrangement would include vacations, cruises, and other activities if he is that "special one"

Am I seeking something unreasonable??? Any and all suggestions of candidates would be considered. You can answer here - or write me privately.:cool:

Guest greatness

Aww

What an ideal guy... It would be nice to have a husband like that waiting for you at home.

I have been shopping around in the NYC area as well as in other major US cities (since I travel a bit) to find something that seems pretty elusive so far.

So, since so many guys here have extensive experience with what is out there, I thought I would describe this elusive "special guy" and see what suggestions come up:

Age: over 21 and under 55 (older than 30 and mature are most welcome); preferably GAY and comfortable, but also masculine and discreet (eg. not a loud brash guy in public).

Height - 5'2" - 6'0" (I somehow find it difficult to enjoy sex with guys more than 1"-2" taller than me, and have a real soft spot for shorter guys!!!)

Weight - anything as long as he is muscular, or athletic, swimmer or even slim (but NOT overweight -- I have enough of that for BOTH of us)

Education: a college grad is a great plus for conversation: I speak multiple European languages so language is not a problem. (I am a bit tired of working guys who think every client is a company personnel officer ready to hire them...:rolleyes:)

Ethnicity : any considered but soft spot for Caucasian (esp. Central and Southern European), but also Latino, Black, or whatever else fits the rest...

Other attributes: Cut/Uncut -- both are fine: hair -from skin to short and neat or regular: no long hair. Non-smokers preferable; NEVER PARTYING and not interested in a guy who uses drugs.

1) He must have really nicely muscled chest with great, hard, stand-up, chewable nipples. I have yet to find these here :(

2) He has too be a passionate kisser - no squeemishness and no pecking. French with tongue all the way.

3) Legs that are muscular (soccer, rugby, tennis, football... just not stilts or bird legs; hairy legs a definite plus)

4) Assets in the rear - bubble but (hairy or smooth) which is ready to munch on for a LONG time, and if he is into doing this mutually, a old medal!

5) Sexually versatile (although I never bottom), and an aggressive bottom who will be able to keep riding on, over, or under me is a plus!!!

I am seeking this special guy because down the line I wold like to consider him for a long-term arrangement (especially if he is in the NY - Northeast area, but others are considered). This arrangement would include vacations, cruises, and other activities if he is that "special one"

Am I seeking something unreasonable??? Any and all suggestions of candidates would be considered. You can answer here - or write me privately.:cool:

I'm thinking even though NYC is one of the Major Candy Stores for Working Guys, You probably will run across the "Holy Grail" First! ;)

BUT Best of Luck in your Quest!

You have just described Dane Scott, who is now in Chicago, but returns to NYC on occasion. He is all of that and more!:p:)

Although I have never seen Dane and missed him when he was recently in San Francisco, as I read the long but interesting query, Dane Scott popped into my head. Also, I can't leave out DavidSF either whom I've seen and have nothing but stellar accolades to give him!

Well, guys, it seems DANE SCOTT appears to be something I must work on - and soon. I checked his name here and all of the stellar recommendations. I had seen Dae's name before, but since he is not often in NYC, I passed over. Now... hmm... maybe a flight out to the Windy City is needed.

Another one I was considering is Jesse Auvers, who really intrigues me, although young, he appears to be very mature for his age, and he is highly recommended.

Weds Cover

Well, guys, it seems DANE SCOTT appears to be something I must work on - and soon. I checked his name here and all of the stellar recommendations. I had seen Dae's name before, but since he is not often in NYC, I passed over. Now... hmm... maybe a flight out to the Windy City is needed.

Another one I was considering is Jesse Auvers, who really intrigues me, although young, he appears to be very mature for his age, and he is highly recommended.

adnyuki..Check Todays Cover Guy! That is one Great ASS on J. Auvers! :D

The fact he is Based in NYC is also a Plus! ;)

adnyuki..Check Todays Cover Guy! That is one Great ASS on J. Auvers! :D

The fact he is Based in NYC is also a Plus! ;)

J.T. - When I saw his pic this morning, it made my day!!! I have been in contact with him, and just have to find the time we can both be in the city together. Despite the $$, he would be one I would like to have for more than an hour or two :D

(Have to say, your title about him wedding a cover gjuy had me thrown - thought suddenly he was OFF the market, until I realized your tongue (in his cheek??):p

Archived